Sunday Weigh In (2/7/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 147
This week 150
I know I have not eaten enough this week, esp to add 3 lbs. So I guess I am not eating enough and my body is thinking...hey, I'm gonna hold on to what she does give me. So need to add more protein and fat.

I did have labs pulled this week so I will see what that tells me soon enough. 23 tests/14 tubes. Dh had his as well, 25 tests/15 tubes (two of his are male specific). Not bad.

LW 245.2
TW 242.6

I'm 4 months out as of today. Keeping the steady pace and feeling pretty good.

Have a great week everyone!

SW 355
LW 229.2
TW 230.8

I was 228 yesterday! Ughhh I keep losing and gaining the same 3-4 pounds over and over!! I still have so much more to go. Frustrating but..... Moving forward every day!

SW 355
LW 229.2
TW 230.8

I was 228 yesterday! Ughhh I keep losing and gaining the same 3-4 pounds over and over!! I still have so much more to go. Frustrating but..... Moving forward every day!
Do you use MFP to see where your macros are? I normally don't but maybe 2 times a year.But it's a good way to see if your normal is in the right range.

And I bet you lose inches this month.

LW BMI: 30.4
TW BMI: 30.4

Thank you, Prednisone. I lost weight this week, started steroids, gained it back. Tomorrow is the last day for the drug, so hopefully I'll be "drained" of bloat and will show a loss by next Sunday. (What is particularly annoying is that prednisone has done nothing to help the pain in my collapsing spinal disc.)

Do you use MFP to see where your macros are? I normally don't but maybe 2 times a year.But it's a good way to see if your normal is in the right range.

And I bet you lose inches this month.
I do not use mfp, I monitor fats, protein and keep carbs low.

Oh and I've definitely lost inches. My pants are falling off but I haven't lost hardly any pounds since December

Thank you, Prednisone. I lost weight this week, started steroids, gained it back. Tomorrow is the last day for the drug, so hopefully I'll be "drained" of bloat and will show a loss by next Sunday. (What is particularly annoying is that prednisone has done nothing to help the pain in my collapsing spinal disc.)
I'm sorry you gained back what you lost this week...And I am really sorry the prednisone didn't help. Have they mentioned a nerve block...I tried two but while it didn't help me, it has helped others.

I do not use mfp, I monitor fats, protein and keep carbs low.

Oh and I've definitely lost inches. My pants are falling off but I haven't lost hardly any pounds since December
Then you are still losing...it just wasn't weight. Losing inches can be an even better deal!

Like I said, I typically don't use MFP more than 1-2 times a YEAR...just to see if my mental counting keeps up.

Prednisone never helped my pain from bulging disc and nerve compression. That drug has about 62 bazillion uses it seems including fighting cancer but it did nothing for my pain. You may need a pain management injection.

Don't worry about the weight. You know that is just a temporary thing and an artificial cause.

Good luck with your disc pain.

LW: 180
TW: 180

I ate horribly yesterday and paid for it in the bathroom so the fact that I am still 180 because in the past that would have been a six pounds drop. That tells me I am still heading the right direction

Hello all,
LW: 129
TW: 131

Bummer. I did not eat much this week. Lots of late nights. Supper Bowl madness. I plan on lots of protein this week. Hopefully that will get things going in the right direction.

Have a great week all.
Whit

Stayed the same as last week at 151.4. Happy football day everyone! Food, glorious food! That is my plan for the day.

LW: 180
TW: 180

I ate horribly yesterday and paid for it in the bathroom so the fact that I am still 180 because in the past that would have been a six pounds drop. That tells me I am still heading the right direction
Glad you stayed put...sounds like your weight may have settled in a temp happy place.
Hello all,
LW: 129
TW: 131

Bummer. I did not eat much this week. Lots of late nights. Supper Bowl madness. I plan on lots of protein this week. Hopefully that will get things going in the right direction.

Have a great week all.
Whit
Feel your pain, Whit...try to add more food...that is what I am trying to do.

Sleep has also been elusive many nights. Not sure why but I just can't turn off my brain. OR get comfortable. Too hot/too cold/too hot/too cold...
Stayed the same as last week at 151.4. Happy football day everyone! Food, glorious food! That is my plan for the day.
Did great staying put...enjoy the food today.

Two weeks ago 124
TW 126

Super Bowl treats started Friday at work, and while I did great with the meatballs and guacamole, the handfuls of peanut M&Ms were not so good to me.
Shrimp and chicken Pad Thai for dinner out last night and I'm swollen up like a whale!

Have a great week!

I was 145 yesterday. weirdly, no matter how much I eat I stay this size.

recently did a minor injury to my back so I am doing ab exercises to help support the back

Latest posts

Back