Sunday Weigh In (2/26/2017)

LW 183
TW 181

Still bouncing around a lot this week, as low as 178 as high as 186. My monthly "friend" has been visiting so I think water retention may be at play here.

I've been continuing on with the weight training but cardio has fallen off the past week, and yoga has been out for 2 weeks because of a stupid toenail. Saw the podiatrist Friday, but after a shot of lidocaine and some digging, I left with a sore swollen toe, scheduled for some cutting next Thursday. Doing both big toes at once so hopefully I will be done with stupid ingrown nails and be all heeled and pedicure ready by sandal weather time

LW 183
TW 181

Still bouncing around a lot this week, as low as 178 as high as 186. My monthly "friend" has been visiting so I think water retention may be at play here.

I've been continuing on with the weight training but cardio has fallen off the past week, and yoga has been out for 2 weeks because of a stupid toenail. Saw the podiatrist Friday, but after a shot of lidocaine and some digging, I left with a sore swollen toe, scheduled for some cutting next Thursday. Doing both big toes at once so hopefully I will be done with stupid ingrown nails and be all heeled and pedicure ready by sandal weather time
Ouch, sorry about the toe!

Yeah probably water weight. It will come back off.

LW: 190
TH: 186

Hallelujah! The month long stall has ended. Been focusing more on exercise and getting enough sleep each night (always a problem for me). NSVs - went down another clothing size.
YIPPEE!! Great on the clothing size, awesome NSV.
Yeah, sleep is an elusive bitch around here. IF I get 5 hours (and not even all in one stretch), I'm doing good.

LW: 190
TH: 186

Hallelujah! The month long stall has ended. Been focusing more on exercise and getting enough sleep each night (always a problem for me). NSVs - went down another clothing size.

Hooray!!!

LW 179
TW 177

Been stalled for 3 weeks, so the scale is moving again.

Big NSV this week. Shopping in my closet. Lots of old clothes are starting to fit. Love it.

Hooray!!!

LW 179
TW 177

Been stalled for 3 weeks, so the scale is moving again.

Big NSV this week. Shopping in my closet. Lots of old clothes are starting to fit. Love it.
Good going.

I was never able to shop in my own closet.
SW 355
Lw 191
TW 191

Rollercoaster riding again. Up and down all over the place this week
May have been up and down during the week but staying the same as last week is fine.

Good going.

I was never able to shop in my own closet.

When I started I had size 24 down to size 6 in my closet. Gone is everything larger than a 14!!!!

Oh, the other NSV victory this week that I forgot to mention is SHOES (well really boots). My feet got wide as I got heavier and I could not really wear pretty shoes. My shoes fit again!!! And even better, I have not bought clothes much, but I did by the most amazing part of boots yesterday. So cute with leggings and a sweater and my shearling jacket which I have not fit into for 25 years!

zoomLoad.php

Law 124
TW 125

Just plugging along...
Yeap, which is the ideal in maintenance mode. Good going.

When I started I had size 24 down to size 6 in my closet. Gone is everything larger than a 14!!!!

Oh, the other NSV victory this week that I forgot to mention is SHOES (well really boots). My feet got wide as I got heavier and I could not really wear pretty shoes. My shoes fit again!!! And even better, I have not bought clothes much, but I did by the most amazing part of boots yesterday. So cute with leggings and a sweater and my shearling jacket which I have not fit into for 25 years!

See, I moved so much in the last 20 years, that keeping clothes that didn't fit made no sense. Most of what I would have had even so would have been far too big now. I haven't been this size in 30 plus years. Unfortunately sizes evolve. What was a 14 back then is more of an 4 or 6 now. I did keep my Army uniform from 1982-1984. I weighed 150 last time I wore it for real. I tried it on when I got to 121 and could barely zip the size 14 pants, yet I was wearing a size 4 pair of twill pants I had recently purchased. Back in the early 80's, there was no size 0 or 00.

The boots are cute.

Last week 158.5
This week 158.5
I seem to see a pattern here, stairsteps, and that's okay!
You are doing great, even if it's a stair step.

LW: 72.1 kg | 159.0 lbs
TW: 73.0 kg | 160.9 lbs

Travel and fatigue are definitely taking their toll. Bounced around a lot this week, but thankfully will be home all of this weekend for the first time in a month.

Seeing Eddie Izzard tonight, and looking forward to a lot of delicious home-cooked dinners this week!

@galaxygrrl those are some awesome boots! Adorable!

Thanks!!!!! I love them. I've held off on buying clothes until I get to my goal weight. Still 40 pounds to go. But, I did go a little boot crazy last week and well I bought three pairs. And they are all super cute and they fit. And I can buy cute girl shoes again!!!

My diabetes going away was worth the surgery alone and the surgery was about health and happiness. But this clothes and shoe thing is clearly a wonderful perk. I have so many nice clothes o bought over the few times I was at a 6/8 over the past 25 years. And I'm so close to getting in them. I can't wait.

And on that note, off for a long walk which I don't want to do. But those 6/8s are within reach. In the mean time, I'll wear boots and well Sandle season is coming!

And by next fall. I'll fit into all those small sweaters I own.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back