Sunday Weigh In (2/11/2018)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
:cloud::cloud::cloud: LOTS of clouds and rain, buckets. 2 inches in the last 24 hours. BUT moderating temps! If you look at where all the rain crosses onto the land around Mobile, AL, we are about an hour east of there. And the system is training mucho rain of biblical proportions.
Last week 146
This week 146

LW 160
TW 157
8 months out
I’m a little bit anxious about getting much lower - even though I understand all the bounce back, letting my body do it’s thing, etc. I am trying to incorporate complex carbs a little bit, veggies, etc. trying to find some balance to not allowing the daily “what are you eating” consume me as much. Just trying to let it work and have faith. It’s hard for me- i am a bit of a control freak. My surgeon was pleased when I saw him last week after a bought of a stomach virus. Labs were ok.

last week: 156
this week: 153

yay, me, but you know what? I didn't so much make good food choices as I did make somewhat less bad ones. easy peasy. :thumbup::banana::banana:

Liz, I hope you are staying dry :eek:

Whit, I don't miss cloudy because I never enjoy that but I do miss rain. o_O

I wish it would rain here. I miss the rain and inclement weather. Hopefully you are tucked away safe and warm.
LW:129
TW:130
Have a good week
Still doing good.
Yeah, I know y'all need rain. Safe and dry...don't really need warm as it's a comfortable temp in spite of the rain. We are sitting here listening to the thunder roll thru, rain on the roof, and windows cracked for fresh air. These windows are the double pane that crank out along the bottom, not raise up so rain can't get in unless it's super windy.
LW 160
TW 157
8 months out
I’m a little bit anxious about getting much lower - even though I understand all the bounce back, letting my body do it’s thing, etc. I am trying to incorporate complex carbs a little bit, veggies, etc. trying to find some balance to not allowing the daily “what are you eating” consume me as much. Just trying to let it work and have faith. It’s hard for me- i am a bit of a control freak. My surgeon was pleased when I saw him last week after a bought of a stomach virus. Labs were ok.
You are doing great. I know it's hard to not stop when the mirror and your family mention you getting to skinny but ride it out. Incorporating complex carbs is the best, esp if green leafy type. (typically lowest carbs). If your brain gets in the way, tell it to STFU!
LW - 138
TW - 138
Good for you.
last week: 156
this week: 153

yay, me, but you know what? I didn't so much make good food choices as I did make somewhat less bad ones. easy peasy. :thumbup::banana::banana:

Liz, I hope you are staying dry :eek:

Whit, I don't miss cloudy because I never enjoy that but I do miss rain. o_O
And making less bad ones showed on the scale, YEAH!!!!
Yeah, I'm staying dry. Dh does the mandatory dog walks in this kind of weather. The cats are the ones I am in charge of and they don't require walking. :)

LW 141
TW 139

First time in my entire life that a doctor has suggested that I need to gain weight— and then asked me if I’m sure I’m actually eating. Also the first time the doctors have actually agreed that my ideal body weight is NOT 125, as suggested by the BMI tables. Since at 144 (weight at the doctors office) I was had only 15% body fat- we decided I should try to be right around the 150 mark.

Adding an extra protein shake and continuing the extra meals and snacks to help keep me stable or start a bit of a bounce back. Then following up with the Nut and long term care Dr to see how it goes over the next few months.

LW 141
TW 139

First time in my entire life that a doctor has suggested that I need to gain weight— and then asked me if I’m sure I’m actually eating. Also the first time the doctors have actually agreed that my ideal body weight is NOT 125, as suggested by the BMI tables. Since at 144 (weight at the doctors office) I was had only 15% body fat- we decided I should try to be right around the 150 mark.

Adding an extra protein shake and continuing the extra meals and snacks to help keep me stable or start a bit of a bounce back. Then following up with the Nut and long term care Dr to see how it goes over the next few months.
That is one of the only times I tell people to listen about stopping the weight loss...when a doctor mentions it. Just be careful how you do it.

We
:cloud::cloud::cloud: LOTS of clouds and rain, buckets. 2 inches in the last 24 hours. BUT moderating temps! If you look at where all the rain crosses onto the land around Mobile, AL, we are about an hour east of there. And the system is training mucho rain of biblical proportions.
Last week 146
This week 146
we are getting lots of rain also and as you say, it's Warm! Most of the week they're calling for rain or at least cloudy. Things are starting to swell and bud and I'm afraid they're going to get "nipped".

We

we are getting lots of rain also and as you say, it's Warm! Most of the week they're calling for rain or at least cloudy. Things are starting to swell and bud and I'm afraid they're going to get "nipped".
OF course they are gonna get NIPPED. Happens every single year. You would think the plants would learn. :)
I missed last week so
Week before last. 123
This week. 122.4.
Yes, we got a new scale!
Good for you. A new scale...so we move forward from here.

LW 206.0
TW 203.2

That’s what we need a pipeline for—to send rain water out west. We need it! Three month follow up appt tomorrow. Labs done last week. Have a great week everyone!

LW 65.5 kg
TW 65.5 kg

Coming down with something - sore throat and general blahness started today, but the big presentation I had to give is over as of this morning. The project was drama-filled and left me wanting to bash my head against a wall at times, but I'm really proud of where we ended up and the opportunity to influence some massive organisational change for this client.

Chinese New Year is approaching, so trying to clear the decks so I can enjoy a somewhat relaxing long weekend.

LW 65.5 kg
TW 65.5 kg

Coming down with something - sore throat and general blahness started today, but the big presentation I had to give is over as of this morning. The project was drama-filled and left me wanting to bash my head against a wall at times, but I'm really proud of where we ended up and the opportunity to influence some massive organisational change for this client.

Chinese New Year is approaching, so trying to clear the decks so I can enjoy a somewhat relaxing long weekend.
Sorry you are getting sick. Gargle salt water for the sore throat. Sounds like you are doing great otherwise.

Latest posts

Back