Sunday Weigh In (12/4/2016)

LW 164.8
TW 162.8

Biggest weekly drop I've had in a while so it looks like my body was happy with it's week of no business travel or eating out! Also, when I'm home I rely much less on protein shakes/bars/nuts and more on meat meals which seems to make a difference, even where calories/macros are roughly equivalent. Interesting...

Have a great week everyone!

Still under a lot of stress, and lacking both appetite and exercise, but trying to work on both. And I'm not drinking enough. Being accountable here. 167.6 this morning - was 166.2 yesterday, but had spaghetti (with lots of meat) and leftover birthday cake and Raisin Bran cereal afterwards. High carbs = water retention.

The next 2.5 weeks of waiting to close on our new house will be very stressful. I must find ways to keep busy and get some exercise. There is a heated pool right next to our RV site that haven't even used yet. I should do that before taking a shower every day.

Bouncy week. Hoovered around 202 all week, and got down to 201 (yesterday), but alas today was 203. Damn. Onederland sees further away this morning.

LW - 205
TW - 203

200 is 50% of my way to goal. So close.

NSV this week

- Job interview and being able to cross my legs
- Fitting in a large Petite

I've really enjoyed the flexibility i have back of my new body. Stretching is so much easier.

Nearing my one year surgervisersay and I've been stuck at the same weight for nearly three months. No mystery here. Too many carbs. Just putting it out there...

That's great, hard tile work no doubt!

For me; last week 174.5
This week 172.5
Doing great!
LW 164.8
TW 162.8

Biggest weekly drop I've had in a while so it looks like my body was happy with it's week of no business travel or eating out! Also, when I'm home I rely much less on protein shakes/bars/nuts and more on meat meals which seems to make a difference, even where calories/macros are roughly equivalent. Interesting...

Have a great week everyone!
That is great, Julie...meals prepared so you know what is in them and control the ingredients is always best.
Still under a lot of stress, and lacking both appetite and exercise, but trying to work on both. And I'm not drinking enough. Being accountable here. 167.6 this morning - was 166.2 yesterday, but had spaghetti (with lots of meat) and leftover birthday cake and Raisin Bran cereal afterwards. High carbs = water retention.

The next 2.5 weeks of waiting to close on our new house will be very stressful. I must find ways to keep busy and get some exercise. There is a heated pool right next to our RV site that haven't even used yet. I should do that before taking a shower every day.
It will pass soon enough and you will be able to settle again.

And yes, you should enjoy that pool.
Bouncy week. Hoovered around 202 all week, and got down to 201 (yesterday), but alas today was 203. Damn. Onederland sees further away this morning.

LW - 205
TW - 203

200 is 50% of my way to goal. So close.

NSV this week

- Job interview and being able to cross my legs
- Fitting in a large Petite

I've really enjoyed the flexibility i have back of my new body. Stretching is so much easier.
LOVE the NSV's. And in spite of all the bouncing, you still lost 2 lbs THIS WEEK.
Nearing my one year surgervisersay and I've been stuck at the same weight for nearly three months. No mystery here. Too many carbs. Just putting it out there...
Then you know the cure...same one my DH needs...to cut back on carbs. And has it almost been a year already?

LW: 78.1kg | 172.2lbs
TW: 77.2kg | 170.2lbs

Not a bad week! Come to the realisation that I am able to fit into all the clothes I own, and some of the 'skinny' ones are even loose! Madness. Very shortly I'll be down to my lowest adult weight (75kg). I can't wait!

LW: 78.1kg | 172.2lbs
TW: 77.2kg | 170.2lbs

Not a bad week! Come to the realisation that I am able to fit into all the clothes I own, and some of the 'skinny' ones are even loose! Madness. Very shortly I'll be down to my lowest adult weight (75kg). I can't wait!
You are doing awesome. Sounds like if the skinny clothes are getting loose, you may need new SMALLER clothes!

Hello Friends.
130 and holding. PT this Friday was very painful but I have more mobility. There are 2 therapists and the on I had on Friday it unmerciful. I asked her if I could request her. She looked at me in shock and said why yes you can. I may regret it in the short term but I want use of my hand.

Have a great week all.

Best
Whit

LW: 169
TW: 174

I ate like a freaking horrible carb pig yesterday. Cinnamon rolls, cookies, pizza with too much of the crust, etc. For whatever reason I was just a hog yesterday and with carbs. Surprisingly I haven't had bad diarrhea and instead I am kind of loaded up as I know all that weight is poop.

This week should be much better.

Hello Friends.
130 and holding. PT this Friday was very painful but I have more mobility. There are 2 therapists and the on I had on Friday it unmerciful. I asked her if I could request her. She looked at me in shock and said why yes you can. I may regret it in the short term but I want use of my hand.

Have a great week all.

Best
Whit
Sorry about your painful rehab and I hope it gets better soon Whit.

Hello Friends.

Have a great week all.

Best
Whit
Doing good.

Dh always calls PT "physical torture" not therapy cause it can hurt. But stretching unused muscles can hurt and they haven't been used much in recent weeks.
LW: 169
TW: 174

I ate like a freaking horrible carb pig yesterday. Cinnamon rolls, cookies, pizza with too much of the crust, etc. For whatever reason I was just a hog yesterday and with carbs. Surprisingly I haven't had bad diarrhea and instead I am kind of loaded up as I know all that weight is poop.

This week should be much better.
Sometimes it happens. I could easily go for the cinnamon rolls and cookies but I still don't care for pizza crust. I think that is why I don't have an issue leaving the crust behind.

Latest posts

Back