Sunday Weigh In (12/3/2017)

last week 151
this week 150 :leap:

for someone whose goal (and I mean it) is not to gain anything this Eating Season I am pretty pleased.

this morning we have our first snow but not enough for snowballs - just a dusting/flurries so far.

:snowballfight:

I didnt have the chance to weight in last week so

Two weeks ago: 245
This week: 237

That means I have lost 90 FLIPPING POUNDS. My six month mark is on the 12th. I honestly am speechless. I'm so grateful for everyone here--I know I don't participate much but I'm always reading and learning. You all rock!

Ugh.....just bouncing the same two pounds. I'm wondering if this is all I get.

LW - 140
TW -141

That means I have lost 90 FLIPPING POUNDS. My six month mark is on the 12th. I honestly am speechless. I'm so grateful for everyone here--I know I don't participate much but I'm always reading and learning. You all rock!
Wow! The pounds have really melted off of you. You're doing terrificly. I'm very happy for you.

Last week 124.5
This week 125

I'm trying really hard to not let holiday blues get me down. Christmas isn't my best time of year. I'm much happier when it's over and days begin to lengthen. Of course, it's easier to weather the blues in a cute pair of jeans!

Good going!
Ugh.....just bouncing the same two pounds. I'm wondering if this is all I get.

LW - 140
TW -141
Then again, it may not. I stalled for five damned months. Then dropped again. Don’t count yourself out any time soon.

However, if it is your best, make the best of it. You are far healthier than before.
Last week 124.5
This week 125

I'm trying really hard to not let holiday blues get me down. Christmas isn't my best time of year. I'm much happier when it's over and days begin to lengthen. Of course, it's easier to weather the blues in a cute pair of jeans!
Holidays can be hard. Maybe something like a SAD light?
But being in a cute pair of jeans is an awesome way to spend the holidays.

No, it's not. Just wait it out.

Good going!

Then again, it may not. I stalled for five damned months. Then dropped again. Don’t count yourself out any time soon.

I don't actually think this is it. That is what I thought last time and I was stalled for 7 weeks. Now, I've been stalled for 7 weeks.

I am sooooooo happy. I can not believe how amazing this is. I'm now fitting into size 4/6. Who would have guessed. I think I will get 5 pounds from plastic surgery. I have about 3 more months for the 18 months, so I'm hoping I get there without surgery.

Last edited:
Last week 232.6
Today 228.2

It's slow going so far. Almost 4 weeks out. Still struggling getting in all the fluids.

LW: 145
TW: 147

Been bouncing around from 145-150. I think this is it for me. I've been here for quite some time and the scale goes up very quickly and easily.

LW: 133
TW: 133

Scoped this week Friday. BRAVO pH test currently in progress. Well kind of ... the monitoring devise is not working I noticed this afternoon it was "dead" so either, I broke it, the test automatically ended, or I "passed" the chip. Who knows. Gastro is supposed to call Dr. K once he has results of the BRAVO test. I am supposed to eat normally but I do not have an appetite at all. Blah. I have a follow up with the Dr 12/17. More to come...

Have a great week all.

Whit

Latest posts

Back