Sunday Weigh In (12/25/2016)

LW: 194
TW: 193

It was a bouncy week, I was down to 191 on Thursday and then, up to 194 yesterday and down a pound today. I had a few weeks of fast drops, so guess my body is catching up. Made my New Years goals though, so overall happy

NSV

- Shopping in my closet. I fit into some old size 14 jackets.
- Lots of the aches and pains are gone - feet, back, etc. Did not really count those until someone asked about feet on the forum.

Happy Holidays all.

LW: 194
TW: 193

It was a bouncy week, I was down to 191 on Thursday and then, up to 194 yesterday and down a pound today. I had a few weeks of fast drops, so guess my body is catching up. Made my New Years goals though, so overall happy

NSV

- Shopping in my closet. I fit into some old size 14 jackets.
- Lots of the aches and pains are gone - feet, back, etc. Did not really count those until someone asked about feet on the forum.

Happy Holidays all.
Good for you, although I would, like you, preferred Thursday's weight.
Bouncy weeks are why I only accepted my weekly or monthly weights.
You are definitely a stair stepper.

I didn't weigh in this morning but I have been hovering in the low 170's all week. I ate a lot of food today, some "bad choices" and the stomach is doing fine.. I had 4 eggs with cheese and a sausage patty for breakfast one and I also had two pilsbury cinnamon rolls for number 2. Then had a turkey heart and gizzard while turkey was cooking. For lunch had a bunch of turkey, potatoes with my home made gravy, a little stuffing, green bean casserole and corn casserole. For dessert I had a small slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Later I had more turkey, small amount of potatoes and gravy as well as a little corn casserole. I also had another small piece of pie and whip cream. Dianna makes wonderful pumpkin pie. Cameron ordered a cheese pizza so I just had two slices of that but only ate the crispy crust at the back and then just the toppings. I am still hungry so I am getting ready to scrounge something. I love left overs from Christmas dinner!

We had a great day and I hope the rest of you did as well.

I didn't weigh in this morning but I have been hovering in the low 170's all week. I ate a lot of food today, some "bad choices" and the stomach is doing fine.. I had 4 eggs with cheese and a sausage patty for breakfast one and I also had two pilsbury cinnamon rolls for number 2. Then had a turkey heart and gizzard while turkey was cooking. For lunch had a bunch of turkey, potatoes with my home made gravy, a little stuffing, green bean casserole and corn casserole. For dessert I had a small slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. Later I had more turkey, small amount of potatoes and gravy as well as a little corn casserole. I also had another small piece of pie and whip cream. Dianna makes wonderful pumpkin pie. Cameron ordered a cheese pizza so I just had two slices of that but only ate the crispy crust at the back and then just the toppings. I am still hungry so I am getting ready to scrounge something. I love left overs from Christmas dinner!

We had a great day and I hope the rest of you did as well.
Sounds like dinner was great.
And bad choices aren't always bad if you also get your protein in.

My youngest daughter hosted Christmas Eve dinner but we all took something. We don't do turkey often cause most of us prefer ham.

Hi all Happy Boxing Day!
LW:129
TW:130

Back up to my normal. The kids were over yesterday. 5 kids, 2 adults, and their 4 month old rambunctious Lab (no apparent training except potty).
Added to me, Steve, and our 2 dogs all in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. Bedlam.

It was fun but I was happy to send them home this morning.

I ate a lot of cheese and ham. I'm going to make Split Pea Soup with lots of ham to eat this week. And I have lots of Charcuterie meats left over to snack on too.

Have a great week all.

Hi all Happy Boxing Day!
LW:129
TW:130

Back up to my normal. The kids were over yesterday. 5 kids, 2 adults, and their 4 month old rambunctious Lab (no apparent training except potty).
Added to me, Steve, and our 2 dogs all in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom condo. Bedlam.

It was fun but I was happy to send them home this morning.

I ate a lot of cheese and ham. I'm going to make Split Pea Soup with lots of ham to eat this week. And I have lots of Charcuterie meats left over to snack on too.

Have a great week all.
Yeah but fun bedlam! As long as it isn't for long stretches.

Sounds like dinner was great.
And bad choices aren't always bad if you also get your protein in.

My youngest daughter hosted Christmas Eve dinner but we all took something. We don't do turkey often cause most of us prefer ham.
Oh yeah, by bad choices I really mean "choices that other people tell me are bad". :D I always get my protein in so I eat whatever I want as along as it doesn't cause me distress or weight gain....which "aint hattind" yet. :p

Our dinner was very simple and good yesterday. On T-Day we went out because my Step Mother didn't want to cook and I was going to be damned if I was doing that BS two major holidays in a row.

I am glad you guys had a good one as well. I am more of a turkey guy but I like ham as second meat on holidays and we usually have pretty big gatherings with our families so we usually end up with both turkey and ham.

I am more of a turkey guy but I like ham as second meat on holidays and we usually have pretty big gatherings with our families so we usually end up with both turkey and ham.
Dh never has liked turkey...too dry although my youngest sister managed one that was so moist! Of course she used almost a pound of butter between stuffing it under the skin to basting it with the butter. I'm okay with turkey but more of a chicken/Cornish hen person. But ham is, hands down, our favorite. I had seen a video on my FB timeline of someone cooking a spiral ham in a crockpot. Well, since I gifted her my 7 qt one (downsizing here), she had one big enough for her 9 lb ham. Plenty for everyone twice and still have leftovers. And there were almost 20 people for Christmas Eve dinner and 12-14 for reruns Christmas Day supper.

Latest posts

Back