Sunday Weigh In (12/10/2017)

I've gone clothes crazy! It's really bad. I feel like I have 30 years of cute clothes to make up for. I have bought a lot of tight cashmere sweaters, embriodered skinny jeans, and cute moto jackets.

There's only one season here on the equator, so I can't even have the winter/summer wardrobe excuse ;)

LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW 64.5kg (142.2lbs)

Had a great weekend with my gentleman friend in town for five days...long-distance is tough, and had only managed 12-hour overlaps in Hong Kong last month, which was less than great. He loves to cook, so I got experimented on: dry brined and roasted chicken, sous vide and seared rack of lamb, and he makes a mean scrambled egg. More than happy to be the guinea pig and chief mixer of G&Ts.

Jigsaw (one of my favourite brands) was having a big sale yesterday, so I stocked up on workwear. The funny thing is now I'm at a 'popular' size in Asia...so some things were one size too small or one size too big. Bought a pair of pants that my mum will take in at the waist over Christmas. Got a few smart blazers, too, and a nice linen suit. I might even have to start wearing a (gasp!) belt, something I avoided like the plague when I was bigger. Was nice to have options and to enjoy clothes shopping, though I now have no excuse for any more work clothes for the foreseeable future!
Clothes are so much more fun these days. Good for you!

I love clothes but now I have to adhere to the one in, one out rule in clothes shopping. Very limited storage space in our rig.

I love clothes but now I have to adhere to the one in, one out rule in clothes shopping. Very limited storage space in our rig.

despite living a three bedroom house (only me and an 8 pound dog!) I need to start doing that. I think it's a really good rule of thumb for anybody. more clothes isn't always better, anyway, not like it seems it would be when you are shopping.

and by you I mean me! :sneaky:

Congratulations everyone. Hopefully now that I delivered my colon baby I can be on a downward spiral......last week 172. This week 174. So im sure some of that is water weight and swelling.

Latest posts

Back