Sunday Weigh In (12/10/2017)

Hadn’t weighed myself for a couple of weeks. I was disappointed that my low weight from several months ago - around 167 - didn’t stick. I had been bouncing around 175-178. It was 172.6 this morning. But the holidays are here - next up is latkes. Break out the stretchy pants!

LW: 219
TW: 217
Good for you!

Me too. Good luck with it.

Yes. Finally after a 9 week stall dropped.

LW 141
TW - 138
LOL, told ya!
Hadn’t weighed myself for a couple of weeks. I was disappointed that my low weight from several months ago - around 167 - didn’t stick. I had been bouncing around 175-178. It was 172.6 this morning. But the holidays are here - next up is latkes. Break out the stretchy pants!
Yeah, I hear you on the not sticking. I refuse to do stretchy pants for that reason. My jeans keep me from going too far overboard.

LW 228.2
TW 226.0

I'm a little worried that the weight isn't falling off as if by magic--4.5 weeks out from surgery. I went back to work last Wed and being in a routine has helped me get my water up to 64 oz, protein 30+ (I will be working on doubling that this week). Carbs less than 25/day and fats are up also. Feeling a lot better overall and looking forward to the day I am not acutely aware of my guts. Have a great week everyone!

LW 228.2
TW 226.0

I'm a little worried that the weight isn't falling off as if by magic--4.5 weeks out from surgery. I went back to work last Wed and being in a routine has helped me get my water up to 64 oz, protein 30+ (I will be working on doubling that this week). Carbs less than 25/day and fats are up also. Feeling a lot better overall and looking forward to the day I am not acutely aware of my guts. Have a great week everyone!
You’ll get there. One day, you will turn around and go “why in the hell did I worry”. In the meantime, keep on track and look to your NSV’s.
last week 150
this week 150

:angel:

Good for you.

LW: 133
TW: 133

We drove down to San Diego for a couple of days to visit my Step son (in jail and a story for another time). I didn’t eat enough and as a result feel a little off.

Today is the 5 year anniversary of my RNY to DS revision. It has been a wild ride. I’m still struggling in some areas but if I had not been revised I might not be alive. I will post photos and stats to the group later
Best
Whit

LW: 133
TW: 133

We drove down to San Diego for a couple of days to visit my Step son (in jail and a story for another time). I didn’t eat enough and as a result feel a little off.

Today is the 5 year anniversary of my RNY to DS revision. It has been a wild ride. I’m still struggling in some areas but if I had not been revised I might not be alive. I will post photos and stats to the group later
Best
Whit
Happy surgiversary. Sorry you feel a bit off.

LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW 64.5kg (142.2lbs)

Had a great weekend with my gentleman friend in town for five days...long-distance is tough, and had only managed 12-hour overlaps in Hong Kong last month, which was less than great. He loves to cook, so I got experimented on: dry brined and roasted chicken, sous vide and seared rack of lamb, and he makes a mean scrambled egg. More than happy to be the guinea pig and chief mixer of G&Ts.

Jigsaw (one of my favourite brands) was having a big sale yesterday, so I stocked up on workwear. The funny thing is now I'm at a 'popular' size in Asia...so some things were one size too small or one size too big. Bought a pair of pants that my mum will take in at the waist over Christmas. Got a few smart blazers, too, and a nice linen suit. I might even have to start wearing a (gasp!) belt, something I avoided like the plague when I was bigger. Was nice to have options and to enjoy clothes shopping, though I now have no excuse for any more work clothes for the foreseeable future!

LW 64.8kg (142.9lbs)
TW 64.5kg (142.2lbs)

Had a great weekend with my gentleman friend in town for five days...long-distance is tough, and had only managed 12-hour overlaps in Hong Kong last month, which was less than great. He loves to cook, so I got experimented on: dry brined and roasted chicken, sous vide and seared rack of lamb, and he makes a mean scrambled egg. More than happy to be the guinea pig and chief mixer of G&Ts.

Jigsaw (one of my favourite brands) was having a big sale yesterday, so I stocked up on workwear. The funny thing is now I'm at a 'popular' size in Asia...so some things were one size too small or one size too big. Bought a pair of pants that my mum will take in at the waist over Christmas. Got a few smart blazers, too, and a nice linen suit. I might even have to start wearing a (gasp!) belt, something I avoided like the plague when I was bigger. Was nice to have options and to enjoy clothes shopping, though I now have no excuse for any more work clothes for the foreseeable future!

I've gone clothes crazy! It's really bad. I feel like I have 30 years of cute clothes to make up for. I have bought a lot of tight cashmere sweaters, embriodered skinny jeans, and cute moto jackets.

Latest posts

Back