Sunday Weigh In (11/27/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Claiming last weeks of 145.

Thought we would be home yesterday but due to the leveling jacks on the coach getting stuck halfway retracted which took over 2 hours to fix, we left Alabama later than planned. Stayed last night in Knoxville (boondocking at a Pilot Truck stop).

We got home just a bit ago.

Thought we would be home yesterday but due to the leveling jacks on the coach getting stuck halfway retracted which took over 2 hours to fix, we left Alabama later than planned. Stayed last night in Knoxville (boondocking at a Pilot Truck stop).

Hope you had a nice thanksgiving, sorry about the coach issues. I ate too much, but the DS worked it's magic after two slow weeks.

LW 209
TW- 205.6

Very happy. I expect another good week after two weeks of being flat. Goal is 199 by January 1.

Hope you had a nice thanksgiving, sorry about the coach issues. I ate too much, but the DS worked it's magic after two slow weeks.

LW 209
TW- 205.6

Very happy. I expect another good week after two weeks of being flat. Goal is 199 by January 1.
You're doing great. And while 199 by NYD is doable, remember that it's JUST a number.

Beginning to experience the positive effects of the DS. Feeling much, much better. I am walking most days to increase strength, balance, and lung capacity. While I no longer need a nap, I do fall fast asleep by 9pm or earlier. Still looking for a job (sigh).

SW 257
LW 204
TW 202

NSV - I feel small behind the driver's seat now! Out of plus size clothes and into size 18. Strange, weird, but all nice changes.

Question: How do I put my surgery information in the signature line?

Welcome home, vehicle problems of ANY kind are so exasperating!

175.5 last week
174.4 this week and I ATE!

I'm so thankful for my DS and you all, my DS family.

Beginning to experience the positive effects of the DS. Feeling much, much better. I am walking most days to increase strength, balance, and lung capacity. While I no longer need a nap, I do fall fast asleep by 9pm or earlier. Still looking for a job (sigh).

SW 257
LW 204
TW 202

NSV - I feel small behind the driver's seat now! Out of plus size clothes and into size 18. Strange, weird, but all nice changes.

Question: How do I put my surgery information in the signature line?
LOVE the NSV's and the weight lost is a nice plus as well. :)

To add surgery info in the signature line:
Hover on your profile up in the right corner where it has your name. Third line down on the left side says signature. Add what you want. Remember NO HTML is allowed.
Welcome home, vehicle problems of ANY kind are so exasperating!

175.5 last week
174.4 this week and I ATE!

I'm so thankful for my DS and you all, my DS family.
Good for you...that is the beauty of the DS...as long as you are mindful and get your protein in and your fat in, an occasional day of carb overload is not gonna make a huge difference.

Yeah, we called a mobile RV guy who, unfortunately was not even close to being in town (he was in Indiana not AL, LOL for his Thanksgiving), but he did give us some suggestions.

It even occurred to me to check the fuse box for a blown fuse...however, THAT particular fuse wasn't in the box, it was "inline" with the hydraulic system.

We had a portable bottle jack and tried to force it to go up but all it did was raise the coach (NOT a good idea). And dh's arms were too short to reach the hydraulic release valve with the crescent wrench. So we called a son in law who came over to help. He isn't a mechanic but did get some mechanical training in the Air Force. We finally found the fuse in the hydraulic system, turns out IT was the problem. Got an extra just in case but as a result of fiddle farting around for 2 plus hours AND being in Central Time, we were almost noon Eastern time leaving. And we do not drive late at night if we can help it. Nice perk tho, my BFF lives in Knoxville and she, and her hubby came down and had dinner with us.

Law 125
TW 127

Thought I'd look back to my post Thanksgiving weights
2 months post DS 190
1 year 121
2 years 123
3 years 127
4 years 127

I am so happy with my DS!
Hope everyone has a great week ahead!
So in the last 4 years, it's been only a 6 lb difference...that is AWESOME. You are doing fantastic.

LW 166.6
TW 164.8

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Despite the holiday, it was a pretty 'normal' week, so 'normal' loss for me. Very moderate on the Thanksgiving meal - just ate turkey and some cheese and nuts from the appetizer tray - because we had a 3+ hour drive home from my SIL's and I didn't want any bathroom issues! Haven't really tested my DS yet and don't want to start on a day with heavy traffic and widely spaced rest stops :) One of these days...

Have a good week everyone!

Question: How do I put my surgery information in the signature line?[/QUOTE]

@Settledownnow Go to your profile (very top of the page on the right above the Facebook and Twitter share links); select 'Signature' (third one on the left-hand menu list); type in whatever you want then save changes. That's it! The signature will show up below your posts.

LW 166.6
TW 164.8

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Despite the holiday, it was a pretty 'normal' week, so 'normal' loss for me. Very moderate on the Thanksgiving meal - just ate turkey and some cheese and nuts from the appetizer tray - because we had a 3+ hour drive home from my SIL's and I didn't want any bathroom issues! Haven't really tested my DS yet and don't want to start on a day with heavy traffic and widely spaced rest stops :) One of these days...

Have a good week everyone!
You are doing great. Yeah, understand the not wanting to test it with a 3 hour drive ahead.

LW 210
TW 208

To say I am thankful for making this journey in my life would be an understatement. I have 70 lbs to lose to be at my final goal weight, but regardless of where I end up, this has been such an amazing success. To think last year at Thanksgiving I was approximately 140# heavier, self conscious about everything and used food to cope.

I am so thankful to have a healthy relationship with food, be headed toward a healthy weight, and have such a fantastic family and friends to be here through it all with me.

Still struggling with the hips. The injections alleviated the left hip pain in its entirety, but barely took the edge off of the right hip (well, it worked for about 4 hrs until the lidocaine wore off). Just tracking the pain day by day until the follow up and some additional imaging.

All in all it has been a great holiday, filled with family, love, laughter and of course delicious food.. and a couple of pounds of weight loss this week was just an added bonus

LW 210
TW 208

To say I am thankful for making this journey in my life would be an understatement. I have 70 lbs to lose to be at my final goal weight, but regardless of where I end up, this has been such an amazing success. To think last year at Thanksgiving I was approximately 140# heavier, self conscious about everything and used food to cope.

I am so thankful to have a healthy relationship with food, be headed toward a healthy weight, and have such a fantastic family and friends to be here through it all with me.

Still struggling with the hips. The injections alleviated the left hip pain in its entirety, but barely took the edge off of the right hip (well, it worked for about 4 hrs until the lidocaine wore off). Just tracking the pain day by day until the follow up and some additional imaging.

All in all it has been a great holiday, filled with family, love, laughter and of course delicious food.. and a couple of pounds of weight loss this week was just an added bonus
WTG on the weight. Glad one hip is cooperating but sorry the other one isn't.

LW: 169
TW: 169

Still feeling cappy and hoping to figure out why sometime soon.

Latest posts

Back