Sunday Weigh In (11/22/2015)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 147
This week 146.

Swinging a hammer and pry bar is hard work...even as cool as it is, I end up dripping sweat from the workout it gives me.

LW 276.4
TW 275.6

Less than a pound this week. No idea why. Maybe the stress of going back to work?

Surgery (10 days ago) BMI: 36.8
Today's BMI: 35.1

I was still in the hospital and so not on the scale last Sunday. Today I get to move from clear liquids to full liquids (milk based) and yogurt which sounds like a feast. Hope I start to get some energy back.

LW 276.4
TW 275.6

Less than a pound this week. No idea why. Maybe the stress of going back to work?
Maybe and maybe cause you went back to work, you aren't able to feed yourself regularly. But it's still headed in the right direction.
Surgery (10 days ago) BMI: 36.8
Today's BMI: 35.1

I was still in the hospital and so not on the scale last Sunday. Today I get to move from clear liquids to full liquids (milk based) and yogurt which sounds like a feast. Hope I start to get some energy back.

ALMOST out of the morbidly obese class!!!

Be very careful with your first "milk based" liquids. I paid for mine with very severe gas and bloat and had never been lactose intolerant before my DS. I am still lactose intolerant of some things.

LW: 260.2
TW: 258.8

Looks like my continued carby lazy ways aren't stopping me from losing. I know I could be doing better, but I'm happy with my progress so far. I am getting better about moving more. I'm not getting better and keeping my carbs below 75g/day.

LW: 260.2
TW: 258.8

Looks like my continued carby lazy ways aren't stopping me from losing. I know I could be doing better, but I'm happy with my progress so far. I am getting better about moving more. I'm not getting better and keeping my carbs below 75g/day.
Good work!
And moving more is always a good thing.

LW: 175
TW: 176

I was as low as 170.5 this week and as high as 177.7. It all varies depending on my shitting schedule, I swear. I am beginning to think that because I have to eat so much to absorb the nutrients that I need, because I still don't think I am absorbing enough, that my intestines get overloaded with feces and that causes me to feel bad.

LW: 175
TW: 176

I was as low as 170.5 this week and as high as 177.7. It all varies depending on my shitting schedule, I swear. I am beginning to think that because I have to eat so much to absorb the nutrients that I need, because I still don't think I am absorbing enough, that my intestines get overloaded with feces and that causes me to feel bad.
I am sorry you are still not where you want to be. And I am sorry your system gets backed up. Any word from Dr. K on your imaging yet?

Based on labs, how are you? I know that was your best indicator pre-revision.

I am sorry you are still not where you want to be. And I am sorry your system gets backed up. Any word from Dr. K on your imaging yet?

Based on labs, how are you? I know that was your best indicator pre-revision.
Good Morning Liz and thanks

My labs have been pretty decent since the revision and stopping the 400,000 IU of creon daily, but it has been a month so I need to get them checked again. This is my CMP with Albumin and Tot Protein highlighted as they are may main concern (vites are all pretty good). The 7/31 is the last draw when I was still on CREON and after than with no creon. As you can see my Albumin is okay and in range, and my Total Protein is a bit low but basically where it was with the CREON....so I think I am doing okay but not great. If I do have something going on internally I can see how gaining weight and getting numbers up could be hindered. As you said, lab values and not weight are what I am worried about and that is what I am driving too.
upload_2015-11-22_9-58-57.png

LW:127
TW: 129

The scale actually said 131 this morning prior to my daily..."elimination" Yikes. I am pretty worried. Funny how a few months ago I was way to thin and now I look better , face is fuller and less gaunt, I now feel heavy. How crazy is that? I bought a new pair of pants and had to buy a 27. they look great but seeing that number stirred up a bit of panic. Ridiculous.

Anyway let's change the subject. Look at I am holding...yes its a 9 month old KANGAROO. I plan on eliminating sugar only having one class of Champs on Turkey day and getting this steady weight climb under control.

Have a great week all.

Whit
12279079_10208037584728265_2129822790396081121_n.jpg

Last edited:
That is awesome Whit. Where did the baby roo come from? Are you down under?

LW 127
TW 127

Was on such a high seeing my son get married, then returned home to see my son-in-law walk out on his family. Since my daughter and 4 grandkids all live with me, I am saddened on many levels. Kids don't seem too upset, but daughter is a former addict and I am nervous about how she deals with this. I made it clear that if she wants to live here, there will be absolutely no alcohol or drugs and she agreed.
Saw 126 during the week. Dealing with life stresses and making excuses for not getting to the gym. For me, losing weight is a result of losing muscle mass and I have committed to returning back to my weight training on Monday. Need to feel strong and empowered!!!!!

Be very careful with your first "milk based" liquids.

I was so excited to have an Atkins protein shake this morning but was shocked at how filling it was. It took me from 8:30 am until 2 pm to finish 11 oz. And this at the expense of plain fluids and other (better quality) protein. Really, I thought I'd have 3 tubs of yogurt and two Atkins shakes today until I had this reality check on sleeve constriction. Hahaha. Back to clears for the rest of the day.

LW:127
TW: 129

The scale actually said 131 this morning prior to my daily..."elimination" Yikes. I am pretty worried. Funny how a few months ago I was way to thin and now I look better , face is fuller and less gaunt, I now feel heavy. How crazy is that? I bought a new pair of pants and had to buy a 27. they look great but seeing that number stirred up a bit of panic. Ridiculous.

Anyway let's change the subject. Look at I am holding...yes its a 9 month old KANGAROO. I plan on eliminating sugar only having one class of Champs on Turkey day and getting this steady weight climb under control.

Have a great week all.

Whit
Doing good.

I could see where 131 would scare you, that would have been a 4 lb jump in one week! I understand the "feel heavy". I am in the same range as I was closing into my final goal of 145 and felt SKINNY. Now, I feel fat. I know I've had some redistribution. Gone from a medium to a large top most of the time but still in the 6/8 size jeans.

Latest posts

Back