Sunday Weigh In (11/20/2016)

Happy Thanksgiving all!

LW - 210
TW 209.

Last two weeks have been slow. Think it's the antibiotics which I stopped yesterday. Goal is 207 by thanksgiving and 199 by New Years.
You are doing good...and yes, antibiotics can mess with you. Just make sure you repopulate your gut with good bacteria now.

169 today. I am at Illinois Cancer Care right now getting some labs and then seeing an APN for Hematologist. She can get the info and then the HEMONC can review my labs and history. I saw her 3 years ago after my week in hospital for malnutrition.

Hopefully she can figure out just what hell is wrong with me.

169 today. I am at Illinois Cancer Care right now getting some labs and then seeing an APN for Hematologist. She can get the info and then the HEMONC can review my labs and history. I saw her 3 years ago after my week in hospital for malnutrition.

Hopefully she can figure out just what hell is wrong with me.
I hope so too, Scott.

I hope so too, Scott.
Thanks Liz. My iron has droppedal in the month ferritin and saturation but she doesn't want to do infusion. I am getting a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy Monday. She thinks it is anemia of chronic disease probably my nutritional issues but she wantstood make sure nothing else is goin on since I have been anemic for two years.

LW: 160
TW: 158

I would be excited about dropping into the 150s, but my guess is I am just getting dehydrated because we have started running the heat in the house. :laugh: Time to up the water intake.

Thanks Liz. My iron has droppedal in the month ferritin and saturation but she doesn't want to do infusion. I am getting a bone marrow aspiration and biopsy Monday. She thinks it is anemia of chronic disease probably my nutritional issues but she wantstood make sure nothing else is goin on since I have been anemic for two years.

Scott, I am really rooting for you. You sure deserve some time off from the health issues!

I would be excited about dropping into the 150s, but my guess is I am just getting dehydrated because we have started running the heat in the house. :laugh: Time to up the water intake.

Scott, I am really rooting for you. You sure deserve some time off from the health issues!
Thanks hon.

Good on the weight.
Oh yeah, and maybe a humidifier?

Hooray! The scale moved this morning now that the antibiotics are out of my system. 206.8! Goal was 207 by Thanksgiving.

Happy Thankgiving all!

Latest posts

Back