Sunday Weigh In (11/15/15)

@Charris - everyone is built different, muscle, bone.. so i don't do BMI a lot. Losing the chest, boo, hate that.. Having a chest again and my face not looking gaunt was the only positive about a little regain.

My lowest post-op was in the mid-high 130's for a second! I was BONY! Ugh, considering how much skin I have everywhere from being over 300 for a while, 138 on me was like 125 or so, no wonder every rib was showing! 148 feels MUCH better.

I look totally normal now, just slightly chubby. 155 is a high-normal BMI for me and the lowest I ever got on my own for a blink, but I have a small frame bone-wise so I still have a little bit more on me at that weight than I prefer. I would love to get the skin gone, and prob would be happy at 155 pre-plastics if I was going that route.. but no money, and not sure I want another surgery either! Either way, I'm not in a rush to lose this, just kinda doing my thing, aiming to just be healthy and happy and letting my body land where it wants. I'm almost 5yrs out, I'm not interested in doing the sub 1000 cal routine to be a stick.

20151114_005601-1.jpg

@Jo777 Oh ok. I know the too boney. Especially since I used to have 2 basketballs for a butt. See the difference? I'm grieving my loss. Lol

FB_IMG_1447881665059.jpg

Since the RNY I have had nobreastatall from DD to an A. Thank goodness for the bra that takes me up 2 sizes. Quick fix!

I wish more of mine would go away. They make me wear a large or xlarge shirt when my bottom is a 6/8.

I'd gladly take some of your excess if I could. I'll never get down to 6/8 because I've got the shoulders of a linebacker LOL I can definitely use a bit more up top. :D

I'd gladly take some of your excess if I could. I'll never get down to 6/8 because I've got the shoulders of a linebacker LOL I can definitely use a bit more up top. :D

I'll fight you for her excess! Mines were all fat no breast tissue. Dr said I don't need a lift I need and implant. I'm in a 6 and mediums.

I'll fight you for her excess! Mines were all fat no breast tissue. Dr said I don't need a lift I need and implant. I'm in a 6 and mediums.

I'd be glad to donate to BOTH of you!

I was a 44 DD before surgery, now a 36 DD. I lost around my rib cage but not my boobs.

Latest posts

Back