Sunday Weigh In (11/15/15)

This week brought good news! While I still have the edema and it's now involving my abdomen (I gained almost 2" in the last 2 weeks! o_O ), I've dropped weight.

LW: 256
TW: 250

Still waiting on my medical coverage to kick in - right now it's emergency-only but that changes on the 1st. If things get worse I'll consider it an emergency and go in right away, otherwise I'll wait.

Meanwhile, aside from being swollen and wheezing, I'm feeling really well! :)

Quick note: I more than doubled my protein so at about 5 weeks out I'm getting > 120g protein a day and the edema got worse so I'm pretty sure there's something else going on here.

Last week: 155
This week: 153.8
Total loss of: 1.2 pounds
Hanging in the right neighborhood.
Good for you.
LW: 198
TW: 194

Happy with the loss, but a little surprised to be losing 4 lbs at this point. No complaints, though!
LOL, it still is a shock isn't it? Good going.
This week brought good news! While I still have the edema and it's now involving my abdomen (I gained almost 2" in the last 2 weeks! o_O ), I've dropped weight.

LW: 256
TW: 250

Still waiting on my medical coverage to kick in - right now it's emergency-only but that changes on the 1st. If things get worse I'll consider it an emergency and go in right away, otherwise I'll wait.

Meanwhile, aside from being swollen and wheezing, I'm feeling really well! :)

Quick note: I more than doubled my protein so at about 5 weeks out I'm getting > 120g protein a day and the edema got worse so I'm pretty sure there's something else going on here.
Glad you dropped weight BUT not glad about the two inch gain. It might not be just edema. Wheezing doesn't sound good either.

Good for you.

Glad you dropped weight BUT not glad about the two inch gain. It might not be just edema. Wheezing doesn't sound good either.

I've had this issue on and off for 5 or 6 years. They thought originally it was early stage chronic heart failure but they couldn't pin it down so they settled on my lifelong asthma kicking up combined with venous insufficiency. I am going to call customer service tomorrow to see if I can be seen before my managed plan kicks in because I would rather rule out the CHF sooner than later.

@DSRIGGS Weakness are you becoming malnourished again? It may be time to contact dr. K. Are you getting all your nutrients in...I even protein? Can/do you eat and drink enough calories?
I have no problem eating or drinking.

Hello last week I was 137.5. This week 136 when I weighed this evening. I forgot to weigh this morning for some reason I weigh heavier at night than in the morning

Seems as everyone had a good week!

Edit grammar/punctuation.

LW: 126
TW:127

I was out the door at 6 am this morning 5K Color Run (I walked) so weighed around noon. After I had food and lots of hydration.
Have a great week all.
Whit
Awesome, Whit. Love the photo!
Hello last week I was 137.5. This week 136 when I weighed this evening. I forgot to weigh this morning for some reason I weigh heavier at night than in the morning

Seems as everyone had a good week!

Edit grammar/punctuation.
Doing great, Charris.
I believe most of us weigh more at night than in the morning.

L
And don't forget buck naked, for those of us looking for the lowest possible weight each time. I mean, for consistency <cough, cough>
Ha! Yeah I am typically buck neked or skivvies only

Monthly weigh in today, down 5.5 :)

Not too shabby for only getting really back on track and away from the really carby stuff (though I'm feeling a pizza night soon :) ) for the last couple weeks +.

@Jo777 wow congratulations! I thought you were done loosing? What are your stats if you don't mind me asking.

I was done, for a while! :)

I'm 5'7" and settled in the 140's/low 150's (goal is 155 or under).. then allowed shit hitting the fan/pain to derail me and lived for almost 2yrs in a full on "I don't care" mode, really poor eating and worse- overdrinking, and regained some weight slowly during that time, but wasn't really capable of addressing it. I wasn't blind to it- just wasn't ready to stop it. If I hadn't had surgery, I would have regained nearly if not all by now!

I got things back in order several months ago, and stopped the regain.. just bounced around the same 3lbs or so for a while. Finally taking that last step of getting fully back to my normal eating and feeling better. Now down to 172.. aiming for 155 again. I want the belly gone again :)

@Jo777 Well good for you! I do remember your post about you drinking. Glad you are now able to deal with whatever ails you now. I believe you can do it. You look great. It's good to know your tool still works.

My original goal was 130 so at most with bounce back I'd be 140. But the bmi calculator says to have a normal bmi the highest I could weigh is 120. I'm supposed to be between 98 and 120. I'm 4'11.5. Dr K says at 136 with having all my hanging skin removed I could get there. He thinks even 136 is too small for me. He wants me and the rest of the world to be 10 pounds over weight so if you get sick you can make it through it because of the extra stored weight . The only problem is I am now flat everywhere. My but and my chest I'm an A cup and it's just skin

Latest posts

Back