Sunday Weigh In (11/12/2017)

LW 149
TW 148

Staying pretty steady. I feel like I’ve been super hungry and eating a ton lately, but apparently I’m eating the right things because I’m not gaining, so I’ll take it.

LW 149
TW 148

Staying pretty steady. I feel like I’ve been super hungry and eating a ton lately, but apparently I’m eating the right things because I’m not gaining, so I’ll take it.

LW: 146
TW: 148

...whatever

Ehhh....we all got surgery about the same time and all getting close to our goal weight.

That elusive number out of the 140s. Soon please.

I completely bounce around with 5-10 lbs right now from day to day— 147 then 152 then 149 then 156 then back down to 148 today. Who knows, I feel like 139 is never going to come, but I felt that way about 149 too.. I’m not too terribly concerned as long as I don’t start to see a steady climb- I guess I’ve hit that point it’s time for it all to slow down and get a little harder to take off and even maintain. . Really not looking forward to the bounce back — I.D be lying if I said that doesn’t scare the poop right out of me.

I completely bounce around with 5-10 lbs right now from day to day— 147 then 152 then 149 then 156 then back down to 148 today. Who knows, I feel like 139 is never going to come, but I felt that way about 149 too.. I’m not too terribly concerned as long as I don’t start to see a steady climb- I guess I’ve hit that point it’s time for it all to slow down and get a little harder to take off and even maintain. . Really not looking forward to the bounce back — I.D be lying if I said that doesn’t scare the poop right out of me.

Well, I've bounced a bit. I bounced betweem 145 adn 149 for two months and then, boom...two weeks down to 140 and stablized between 140 and 140 for the last month.

So, the bounce back does not scare me. Ask you PCP and your Surgeon about bounce back. We talk about it on this board, but sometimes, I check info on this board and Dr Rabkin my PCP - who had the DS - and the people in my group don't agree with it. I've raised the issue of bounce back a few times, and they don't really buy it.

So, who knows but time will tell I guess.

My ace in my pocket though is I think plastic surgery will counter balance any bounce back.

Wishing you the best.

I'm right there with you. I hate to get on the scale anymore because my weight bounces around 5 pounds each day/week. I honestly think I have finished losing weight unless I start putting some serious work into it.

Latest posts

Back