Sunday Weigh In (11/08/2015)

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Congratulations everyone!
Can't weigh this week since I have been in El Paso, Texas since Wednesday to witness my son Aydın's marriage! He has moved back from Turkey after satisfying his military obligation there. He actually paid his way out of it He reconnected with the girl he took to his high school prom. He is 38 and never been married, so I was starting to think he would be single forever. I am ecstatic and LOVE her!

My eating has been 'off the hook' as I just love the food here. I will have to deal with getting back to my routine when I get home.

Last edited:
Well I'm back in AZ. Last week 133 today 137.5. I knew my weight would start going up but didn't expect that quick. I'm not freaking out. Obviously my tool works well since I can become malnourished from 2 weeks of the runs and throwing up. Lol

Well I'm back in AZ. Last week 133 today 137.5. I knew my weight would start going up but didn't expect that quick. I'm not freaking out. Obviously my tool works well since I can become malnourished from 2 weeks of the runs and throwing up. Lol

That is probably just fluids from travel/hospital. No worries!

View attachment 823 View attachment 821 View attachment 822 Congratulations everyone!
Can't weigh this week since I have been in El Paso, Texas since Wednesday to witness my son Aydın's marriage! He has moved back from Turkey after satisfying his military obligation there. He actually paid his way out of it He reconnected with the girl he took to his high school prom. He is 38 and never been married, so I was starting to think he would be single forever. I am ecstatic and LOVE her!

My eating has been 'off the hook' as I just love the food here. I will have to deal with getting back to my routine when I get home.

What a gorgeous couple. You look beautiful, too!

Ugh. My body is really REALLY angry with me this week. The swelling in my legs and ankles is back with a vengeance and I've put on 3 pounds total from last week (it was 5, but a couple dropped off).

LW: 253
TW: 256

Here's hoping for a better result this coming week...

Latest posts

Back