Sunday Weigh In (11/06/2016)

That is an awesome NSV

It is. I'm so happy. When I was in St Petersburg Russia (where all the streets are stone), my feet where so sorry, I went into the Jacuzzi every night to just have the bubbles work out the pain. Now, I would not think twice. I walked 15 miles this weekend and my feet feel great.

Of course, the scale has NOT moved! I will remember the NSV until the damn scale moves. The goal is 13 pounds by New Years!

And then for my 50th Birthday on Aug 18, I'm going to take a horseback riding safari in Kenya. I have not been on a horse since I was 17. Of course, it's not my feet that will hurt after a day on horse.

And then for my 50th Birthday on Aug 18, I'm going to take a horseback riding safari in Kenya. I have not been on a horse since I was 17. Of course, it's not my feet that will hurt after a day on horse.
Awesome. I was told about 3 years ago that horses will never be in my future again because of my back issues. And I live in DAMNED horse country!

Oh,

I have forgotten to mention a huge NSV I've had. I can walk a long away with out my feet hurting. I went to Europe last summer and the summer before and walked a lot and my feet would hurt so much, i had to ice them. That pain is gone. I've been walking just as much and its not a problem. HUGE.
That's great! Isn't it horrible when your feet hurt? I had plantar fasciitis really bad and it's now same as gone. I sometimes get a tinge of it when I first get up, but a few stretches take care of the discomfort (which I need to be doing anyway).

The freedom you get with the weight loss is amazing. I never stopped doing things at all, but it was so hard. There is so much I want to do now.

I really want to ride a horse again and Kite Surf. I tried to wind surf once and it was not nearly as fun as it looked, so we will see about kite surfing, but it looks like a blast.

Hi everyone,
LW:134.5
It has been a week since surgery on my wrist. It still hurts and what I can see is terribly bruised. But today has started off better. It ached terribly in the middle of the night so I have been taking a double dose of Narco before bed which has helped with sleep but very painful in the AM.

Tomorrow I have the bandages removed and start Physical therapy. Ick...
Best
Whit

Hi everyone,
LW:134.5
It has been a week since surgery on my wrist. It still hurts and what I can see is terribly bruised. But today has started off better. It ached terribly in the middle of the night so I have been taking a double dose of Narco before bed which has helped with sleep but very painful in the AM.

Tomorrow I have the bandages removed and start Physical therapy. Ick...
Best
Whit
Glad you are healing. And good luck with the physical "torture", :)

Latest posts

Back