Sunday Weigh In (11/06/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Did you remember to reset your clocks? Most of ours do it themselves but we do have to do the kitchen ones.

Last week 149
This week back to my "normal" of 150.

Two weeks ago 127
TW 125

Went back to work two weeks ago. Using a cane for balance and to keep kids away from me. Numbness persists, but seems to be lessening (or I am just getting used to it). Nerve pain makes it hard to sit for any length of time, but at least it does not wake me up at night. Still waiting for results of CT scan done on 10/27, but technician mentioned seeing some 'rounds things' in my scan and he thought at first they were from my pants. Then he remembered I didn't have any pants on. I am counting on these being the antibiotic bead implants they put in during the revision and that they will eventually dissolve. Just want to get back to 'normal!'

Wishing everyone a great week ahead!

Last edited:
Nerves about the election and our living arrangements, as well as several questionable things I ate yesterday (ramen with an egg for breakfast to settle my stomach? a waaaay too greasy pastrami and Swiss sandwich for lunch? very spicy Mediterranean grilled chicken for dinner?) resulted in a 4AM "fart-that-wasn't-a-fart" episode (first time in several years, to reassure the newbies, with damage limited to the edge of my nightgown), and a further clean-out this morning, so I thought that would be a good time to weigh myself.

Drum roll please: 168.6.

Not sure what I was last week

TW: 175

Had a good week and good enervy so I am feeling pretty positive about my health for the moment . . knock on wood, crossed fingers, swinging cats

Ugh!!!! I hit a stall.

LW 213
TW 213

I did gain two pounds this week and lost two pounds.

And no NSV this week, though it's getting so much easier to move!

Last edited:
Same

Long stall........ still happy with my results so far but wanting more off

Two weeks ago 127
TW 125

Went back to work two weeks ago. Using a cane for balance and to keep kids away from me. Numbness persists, but seems to be lessening (or I am just getting used to it). Nerve pain makes it hard to sit for any length of time, but at least it does not wake me up at night. Still waiting for results of CT scan done on 10/27, but technician mentioned seeing some 'rounds things' in my scan and he thought at first they were from my pants. Then he remembered I didn't have any pants on. I am counting on these being the antibiotic bead implants they put in during the revision and that they will eventually dissolve. Just want to get back to 'normal!'

Wishing everyone a great week ahead!
I'm glad you are moving better. And yeah, normal would be nice.
Nerves about the election and our living arrangements, as well as several questionable things I ate yesterday (ramen with an egg for breakfast to settle my stomach? a waaaay too greasy pastrami and Swiss sandwich for lunch? very spicy Mediterranean grilled chicken for dinner?) resulted in a 4AM "fart-that-wasn't-a-fart" episode (first time in several years, to reassure the newbies, with damage limited to the edge of my nightgown), and a further clean-out this morning, so I thought that would be a good time to weigh myself.

Drum roll please: 168.6.
Well, glad to see the new number but yuck on the night you had.
Not sure what I was last week

TW: 175

Had a good week and good enervy so I am feeling pretty positive about my health for the moment . . knock on wood, crossed fingers, swinging cats
I am SO glad to hear you are feeling better. That is what is important right now.
Ugh!!!! I hit a stall.

LW 213
TW 213

I did gain two pounds this week and lost two pounds.

And no NSV this week, though it's getting so much easier to move!
Remember, it's not a stall unless it lasts an entire month with no change in weight OR measurements. Shorter times are just breathers for your body to catch up.
Same

Long stall........ still happy with my results so far but wanting more off
Just take a big breath and keep to your macros.

Did you remember to reset your clocks? Most of ours do it themselves but we do have to do the kitchen ones.

Last week 149
This week back to my "normal" of 150.
Yes, we remembered clocks. I used to feel energized in the morning after this change, but not any more. Fall back, spring forward, I feel like crap either way!

Last week 179.5
This week 178

I am SO glad to hear you are feeling better. That is what is important right now.
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Liz. This is the most positive about how I feel, that I have been in a long time. I don't want to jump the gun but I kind of feel like I have a shot at a normal life again. Hopefully it wasn't just a few good days and it keeps getting better.

LW: 80.1kg | 176.6lbs
TW: 79.6kg | 175.5lbs

Finally broke on through - probably the copious amounts of bacon and eggs, and BBQ pork I ate over the weekend (and definitely not the shitty lunches I managed on campus). BMI is now 29.6, so a big week of breaking through 'significant' numbers (weight beginning with a 7, BMI below 30).

Exhausted this morning after working a regular full-time job ~50 hours and then doing ~20 hours of school Friday night/Saturday/Sunday. Reached home just after midnight last night, up at 6am to start another busy week.

LW: 80.1kg | 176.6lbs
TW: 79.6kg | 175.5lbs

Finally broke on through - probably the copious amounts of bacon and eggs, and BBQ pork I ate over the weekend (and definitely not the shitty lunches I managed on campus). BMI is now 29.6, so a big week of breaking through 'significant' numbers (weight beginning with a 7, BMI below 30).

Exhausted this morning after working a regular full-time job ~50 hours and then doing ~20 hours of school Friday night/Saturday/Sunday. Reached home just after midnight last night, up at 6am to start another busy week.
You did have a big week of breakthroughs. Make sure you take care of yourself with that schedule.

Oh,

I have forgotten to mention a huge NSV I've had. I can walk a long away with out my feet hurting. I went to Europe last summer and the summer before and walked a lot and my feet would hurt so much, i had to ice them. That pain is gone. I've been walking just as much and its not a problem. HUGE.

Oh,

I have forgotten to mention a huge NSV I've had. I can walk a long away with out my feet hurting. I went to Europe last summer and the summer before and walked a lot and my feet would hurt so much, i had to ice them. That pain is gone. I've been walking just as much and its not a problem. HUGE.
That is an awesome NSV

Latest posts

Back