Sunday Weigh In (10/30/2016)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 150
This week 149

I tiled the bathroom yesterday. And I say *I* tiled cause all dh did was cut pieces. I laid it all out. I also managed to get mildly dehydrated. I was sweating buckets and not drinking as much as I should have.

This morning, I can't move. And we still need to grout it.

Yes, I took photos and will add them to the other thread later.

Same. (Eye roll) :rolleyes: up and down 3 pounds this week but as of this morning. Same.

Still need to lose 20-30 more pounds

Last week 179.5
This week 179.5

With some up days in between, that's usually how I roll. I'm confident I'll see a drop tomorrow or Tuesday. I do keep shrinking. I bought smaller bra yesterday and smaller undies. Also, I bought a pair of size 14 Misses jeans. I think they must be making sizes bigger than they used to. I hate not having jeans that fit so I found a nice pair on sale and splurged. I'm not even looking in the Plus size section anymore, but rather the Petite section these days, that blows my mind!

I've got to do something with a bunch of my "too big" clothes. I haven't gotten to the point I can get rid of all of them yet. There is still some fear in the back corners of my mind that I will regain somehow down the road and by then I'll be even older and more broke so I certainly wouldn't have the money to replace everything, let alone the difficulty to find the things! I worked HARD to find those nice BIG clothes that fit me! And some of them I really do like.

I have people giving me things. I really wish they'd stop because our spare bedroom looks like a thrift store and heaven help me if someone calls and says they're coming to stay the night. I'm already worrying about getting it in shape for the grands who usually come in June, yes, it's bad.

Husband has been telling me how great I'm doing, then yesterday he said, "I hope you aren't going to try to get down to no 120 pounds or something". I answered, it'll take me where it takes me, I don't know.

No I have never measured but it is possible I'm losing inches.
You should. I measured once a month my first year. Even the months I didn't lose pounds, I lost inches. Seems I couldn't do both at the same time after the first 2 months.
Hang in there.

On my side it was a good week.

Scale victories.

LW 217
TW 213

Down 51 pounds and 40% of the way to goal.

NSV

- Fit into a Extra Large Petite in pants. These are misses sizes, NOT Plus
WTG, esp on the NSV!!
Last week 179.5
This week 179.5

With some up days in between, that's usually how I roll. I'm confident I'll see a drop tomorrow or Tuesday. I do keep shrinking. I bought smaller bra yesterday and smaller undies. Also, I bought a pair of size 14 Misses jeans. I think they must be making sizes bigger than they used to. I hate not having jeans that fit so I found a nice pair on sale and splurged. I'm not even looking in the Plus size section anymore, but rather the Petite section these days, that blows my mind!

I've got to do something with a bunch of my "too big" clothes. I haven't gotten to the point I can get rid of all of them yet. There is still some fear in the back corners of my mind that I will regain somehow down the road and by then I'll be even older and more broke so I certainly wouldn't have the money to replace everything, let alone the difficulty to find the things! I worked HARD to find those nice BIG clothes that fit me! And some of them I really do like.

I have people giving me things. I really wish they'd stop because our spare bedroom looks like a thrift store and heaven help me if someone calls and says they're coming to stay the night. I'm already worrying about getting it in shape for the grands who usually come in June, yes, it's bad.

Husband has been telling me how great I'm doing, then yesterday he said, "I hope you aren't going to try to get down to no 120 pounds or something". I answered, it'll take me where it takes me, I don't know.

WTG, Susan

LW: 80.5kg | 177.5lbs
TW: 80.1kg | 176.6lbs

Feels like I've been stuck at 80.5 or below for ages, but actually haven't looking back - just two weeks.

My serious commuting every weekend starts this week, so that will be interesting. I spent most of this week relaxing in bed after the red eye home on Friday night/Saturday morning. And this week is not too busy, as I was supposed to be in Australia and the trip got postponed.

LW: 80.5kg | 177.5lbs
TW: 80.1kg | 176.6lbs

Feels like I've been stuck at 80.5 or below for ages, but actually haven't looking back - just two weeks.

My serious commuting every weekend starts this week, so that will be interesting. I spent most of this week relaxing in bed after the red eye home on Friday night/Saturday morning. And this week is not too busy, as I was supposed to be in Australia and the trip got postponed.
Yeah, it does slow but you are still losing.

Yeah, it does slow but you are still losing.

It's also a 'set point' weight, I think. I was this weight for about 2 years after my lapband, so I suspect the body remembers and fights to stay here too. My lowest adult weight was 75kg, so not that far to go before I'm in uncharted territory.

I was 170 when I had surgery and on friday actually weighed 185. This morning I was 180 but I am weak and feel backed up. I am also having trouble peeing today. It burns and I not going much although well hydrated.. Last week my kidneys were hurting and last night my left one was hurting really bad so i think i may have pushed a stone through my kidney and it is trying to get through my ureters and out.

I am tired of everything

Last week 179.5
This week 179.5

Congrats on getting to Misses sizes!!!! To me that is a major victory.

I have stacks of clothes in my bedroom I need to list on eBay. And I so need some new clothes, but don't want to by the inbetween sizes.

It's also a 'set point' weight, I think. I was this weight for about 2 years after my lapband, so I suspect the body remembers and fights to stay here too. My lowest adult weight was 75kg, so not that far to go before I'm in uncharted territory.

Good luck pushing through it. :)

I was 170 when I had surgery and on friday actually weighed 185. This morning I was 180 but I am weak and feel backed up. I am also having trouble peeing today. It burns and I not going much although well hydrated.. Last week my kidneys were hurting and last night my left one was hurting really bad so i think i may have pushed a stone through my kidney and it is trying to get through my ureters and out.

I am tired of everything

Hang in there!

I've heard the set point theory. If that were true, mine would be 165-170 as that was the absolute lowest weight I achieved as an adult without an insane amount of exercise (and I was late 20's when I did that). But I kissed 121 after my DS. The DS redefines that.

I am tired of everything
Scott, I know you are tired of this...just keep going tho. How is Cameron doing? And is your brother gonna go for the DS?

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I've checked in here. I'm 12 weeks post-op.
HW 378
SW 325.5
TW 273.8

I'm doing pretty good . . . In the last 2 weeks, I'm finally getting all of my vitamins in daily. I'm hitting my water and protein goals.
My taste buds are still wonky. . . I sure hope that changes with time.
I'm super thankful that I had the DS. . . It's already changed my life! !

Hi guys! It's been awhile since I've checked in here. I'm 12 weeks post-op.
HW 378
SW 325.5
TW 273.8

I'm doing pretty good . . . In the last 2 weeks, I'm finally getting all of my vitamins in daily. I'm hitting my water and protein goals.
My taste buds are still wonky. . . I sure hope that changes with time.
I'm super thankful that I had the DS. . . It's already changed my life! !
WTG. You are doing awesome. Glad you are hitting your fluid/protein goals.

I never suffered from wonky taste buds but then I've been an odd duck thru mine.

Latest posts

Back