Sunday Weigh In (10/2/2016)

Well Dr. K ripped into my azz about my eating. So I figure I better start holding myself accountable. I had been holding at 145. Now I have went as high as 160. Dr.k wants me to loose another 50 to 60 pounds before he fixes the hernia to maximize the effects. He said no pasta, rice, bread, fruit, no sugar, no processed foods or no vegetables. I am to only eat meat, meat and more meat according to him. Stuff I already know.. So back to basics. So today 160.

LW: 172.5
TW: 175

Poop weight I am sure. TMI WARNING

The volume I go sometime is stupid. I went a couple hours ago and it filled half the elongated toilet..I am not exaggerating. It feels like there is still at least much in there. :(

Oh! With all these hip and foot issues, I completely forgot my 4 year Surgiversary last week! My DS is absolutely the best thing I ever did for myself and I am forever grateful to all on this board (and especially those who were with me before this board existed!)who have helped me on my journey!
Congrats sweetheart. You are awesome

Well Dr. K ripped into my azz about my eating. So I figure I better start holding myself accountable. I had been holding at 145. Now I have went as high as 160. Dr.k wants me to loose another 50 to 60 pounds before he fixes the hernia to maximize the effects. He said no pasta, rice, bread, fruit, no sugar, no processed foods or no vegetables. I am to only eat meat, meat and more meat according to him. Stuff I already know.. So back to basics. So today 160.
Are you sure you heard him correctly C? That would be 100-110?

Are you sure you heard him correctly C? That would be 100-110?

Yes, i heard him correct. I thought the same thing when he said it because when I was at my smallest of 131 he told me that was way too small for me with the amount of excess skin i still need to have removed. But the CRACKHEAD CHARTS do say that at 4.11.5 tall the max i should weigh is 118. To be honest i think he really didnt know what i weigh and just threw a number out there. Im 160 now so im going to shoot for 130. I was a nice size then. Plus he always tells me he wants me at least 10 to 15 pounds over weight so that if i get sick i will be able to survive it.

The volume I go sometime is stupid. I went a couple hours ago and it filled half the elongated toilet..I am not exaggerating. It feels like there is still at least much in there. :(

Omg thats a lot but i heard you are supposed to go a lot vut most people dont get it all out like they should

Oh! With all these hip and foot issues, I completely forgot my 4 year Surgiversary last week! My DS is absolutely the best thing I ever did for myself and I am forever grateful to all on this board (and especially those who were with me before this board existed!)who have helped me on my journey!

happy surgiversary! You are a great role model. Got the weight off and maintaining.

Yes, i heard him correct. I thought the same thing when he said it because when I was at my smallest of 131 he told me that was way too small for me with the amount of excess skin i still need to have removed. But the CRACKHEAD CHARTS do say that at 4.11.5 tall the max i should weigh is 118. To be honest i think he really didnt know what i weigh and just threw a number out there. Im 160 now so im going to shoot for 130. I was a nice size then. Plus he always tells me he wants me at least 10 to 15 pounds over weight so that if i get sick i will be able to survive it.
That makes more sense, that he wasn't really looking at your weight and just threw that 50 pounds out there. Best wishes.

Last edited:
Okay, so expecting to see you post here weekly!
NO veggies??? Not even green leafy ones? You know, the ones that have about 6 carbs for a 1/2 cup? But don't forget to get enough fat in...and a smidgen of veggies (like roasted in olive oil broccoli or cauliflower or a small green salad with LOTS of dressing is a good way to do that.

Probably but I am more worried about how you feel than your actual weight these days.

Yeah, you are a shorty for sure. Just lose as much as you can. We know you can get into the 130's...you have before.

Yep liz I don't worry about the weight either. It is all about health and how I feel. This evening has been horrible and I want this done yesterday. I DO NOT WANT to pop a fissure with this nonsense. That would just make things completely unbearable.

Latest posts

Back