Sunday Weigh In (10/2/2016)

LW 173.4
TW 172.0

Feeling good! Huge weight off of my shoulders having delivered on a big project for the CEO which exceeded his expectations!! It's been a rough few weeks getting that wrapped up so now I'm looking forward to normal crazy busy and maybe a bit more sleep :) Loving the Fall weather!!

Have a great week everyone!

LW 173.4
TW 172.0

Feeling good! Huge weight off of my shoulders having delivered on a big project for the CEO which exceeded his expectations!! It's been a rough few weeks getting that wrapped up so now I'm looking forward to normal crazy busy and maybe a bit more sleep :) Loving the Fall weather!!

Have a great week everyone!
Good for you on both the weight front and getting the project done!
LW 83.8 kg | 184.7 lbs
TW 82.2 kg | 181.2 lbs

House is unpacked, cold/flu gone and getting into my weekly travel routine. Back to the gym tomorrow, so my alarm is set for 5am...but it seems to all be paying off!
Glad you are settled in and your cold/flu is behind you. Keep up the good work.

9/11 wt 237
TW 229

It's been a busy month of traveling and audits, 2 more weeks of audits before I get to settle back into a routine. Have gone back to protein drinks 1-2 times a day tosupplement my food and make sure I get the protein i need.

The past month has been SUPER stressful. Before my DS that would have led to fast food lunches, snacks between and a 5-10#/week weight gain, I feel like this month has been a test for me to prove to myself that more than just my anatomy has changed...and I passed :)

9/11 wt 237
TW 229

It's been a busy month of traveling and audits, 2 more weeks of audits before I get to settle back into a routine. Have gone back to protein drinks 1-2 times a day tosupplement my food and make sure I get the protein i need.

The past month has been SUPER stressful. Before my DS that would have led to fast food lunches, snacks between and a 5-10#/week weight gain, I feel like this month has been a test for me to prove to myself that more than just my anatomy has changed...and I passed :)
WTG! Sorry for all the stress but sounds like you are handling it well.

Last week: 189
This week: 186.5 I passed the 50 pound loss mark this week which made me happy! I had to get my wedding band sized for fear of losing it. They made it nice and snug so it should be good for quite a while. I don't mind having to do it again later, being able to wear it safely is worth it to me!

Last week - 232
This week - 229

Joined a gym this week too.

Big NSV's this week!

I can do these stretches again.

bow-pose_0.jpg

7802545_orig.jpg

LW 125
TW 125

MRIs were done on Friday and now just waiting for results and a plan. I'm prepared for the possibility of them not showing much due to all the metal in my hip. Guess I'll come up with a new plan of attack if that happens!
I do feel like things are improving if ever so slightly!

Hope everyone has a great week!

Last edited:
Last week: 189
This week: 186.5 I passed the 50 pound loss mark this week which made me happy! I had to get my wedding band sized for fear of losing it. They made it nice and snug so it should be good for quite a while. I don't mind having to do it again later, being able to wear it safely is worth it to me!
Good for you.
Last week - 232
This week - 229

Joined a gym this week too.

Big NSV's this week!

I can do these stretches again.

bow-pose_0.jpg

7802545_orig.jpg
Good going. I can't do those, my back won't let me. Use to LONG ago when much younger.

LW 125
TW 125

MRIs were done on Friday and now just waiting for results and a plan. I'm prepared for the possibility of them not showing much due to all the metal in my hip. Guess I'll come up with a new plan of attack if that happens!
I do feel like things are improving if ever so slightly!

Hope everyone has a great week!
Glad to hear it feels like it's improving. Let us know if the find anything.

Oh! With all these hip and foot issues, I completely forgot my 4 year Surgiversary last week! My DS is absolutely the best thing I ever did for myself and I am forever grateful to all on this board (and especially those who were with me before this board existed!)who have helped me on my journey!
Happy Surgiversary!!

Latest posts

Back