Sunday Weigh In (1/8/2017)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 142
This week is back up to 146.

Lack of appetite has not helped. I'm staying hydrated but food is not appealing so made a pot of ham and white bean soup yesterday. I'll eat it when nothing else sounds good.

LW: 75.5kg | 166.5 lbs
TW: 75.4kg | 166.2 lbs

Not much movement on the scale this week, but my sleep patterns seem to be mostly back to normal now. A busy week at work where I locked in over 1/3 of the company's annual revenue target in sales, and feeling much more refreshed and less frustrated with my team.

I also got to use my new sous vide and ate a nice medium ribeye for dinner. I love my Meat Club weekends!

NSV: I bought my first bikini ever today at a few weeks shy of 35. Everything else I tried on made my boobs look pretty sad and squashed, so I took the plunge. Do I have a 'bikini body'? God no. But it's looking better than it has for a long time, and I'm gonna enjoy it. My favourite thing about ageing has to be giving fewer and fewer f*cks about what other people think. I can only imagine that will get better and better! ;)

Not much movement on the scale this week, but my sleep patterns seem to be mostly back to normal now. A busy week at work where I locked in over 1/3 of the company's annual revenue target in sales, and feeling much more refreshed and less frustrated with my team.

I also got to use my new sous vide and ate a nice medium ribeye for dinner. I love my Meat Club weekends!

NSV: I bought my first bikini ever today at a few weeks shy of 35. Everything else I tried on made my boobs look pretty sad and squashed, so I took the plunge. Do I have a 'bikini body'? God no. But it's looking better than it has for a long time, and I'm gonna enjoy it. My favourite thing about ageing has to be giving fewer and fewer f*cks about what other people think. I can only imagine that will get better and better! ;)
WTG, giving fewer f*cks about others opinions helps lots! It's why I wear sleeveless in the summer. I'm more worried about my comfort than other people's opinions.

The scale still moved tho.

And fantastic on the job front.

LW 162.0
LW 160.6

I've been eating more, too! It think it is the very cold weather and snow here in the northeast. Maybe I need to fuel to stay warm? Just seem to be hungry more often and eating a bit more when I eat. All good.

Have a great week everyone!

Last week 167.5
This week 165!!

I've been eating more.
Good for you...maybe more protein/fat than before?
LW 162.0
LW 160.6

I've been eating more, too! It think it is the very cold weather and snow here in the northeast. Maybe I need to fuel to stay warm? Just seem to be hungry more often and eating a bit more when I eat. All good.

Have a great week everyone!
Good going. I think maybe it could be needed to stay warm. Lord only knows, it's cold enough out there!

This might be the best NSV ever! Good for you.

LW -189
TW -189

It was bouncy I was down and then up. Scale owes me some weight. Hopefully, next week.

This might be the best NSV ever! Good for you.

LW -189
TW -189

It was bouncy I was down and then up. Scale owes me some weight. Hopefully, next week.
LOL you'll get there.
LW: 161
TW: 158

Had my 18-month post-op appointment with my surgeon this week. I have now exceeded his weight loss goal for me, and his nurses popped in with kazoos. It was funny. Now to prepare for regain... :p
You are doing great. Funny about the kazoos.
Keep losing then for about another 10 lbs.

Last month: 227

This month: 226

Effectively stalled for 4 months now. Would like to get a tummy tuck this summer (when I'll have time to recover) which would be when I am 18 months out and when most people are at/near their lowest post DS weight.

Doing my best to control carbs. Would like to lose 20 pounds before that surgery.

Last edited:
LW 127
TW 127

One more week of Winter Break. Put in the paperwork for retirement from Texas (10 years of teaching there). Have decided to do one more year in California to make an even 20 here. Can't help but be a bit nervous about the years to come (Medicare and the small amount of Social Security I will receive in addition to my pensions. Guess I shouldn't complain or live in fear!)

Last edited:
Last month: 227

This month: 226
fectively stalled for 4 months now. Would like to get a tummy tuck this summer (when I'll have time to recoverhich would be when I am 18 months out and when most people are at/near their lowest post DS weight.

Doing my best to control carbs. Would like to lose 20 pounds before that surgery.
You are doing great.
LW 127
TW 127

One more week of Winter Break. Put in the paperwork for retirement from Texas (10 years of teaching there). Have decided to do one more year in California to make an even 20 here. Can't help but be a bit nervous about the years to come (Medicare and the small amount of Social Security I will receive...)
Doing good.

The kids here went back last Tuesday.

I was actually up from 170 last week to 176 this morning. That being said I am pretty loaded up again and am sure it is poop weight. I have been pooping all day but just a little bit each time and I am not coming close to emptying. It has been a rough day as I have that feeling like fecal matter is getting stuck in my rectum so I have had a lot of discomfort all day. I have trouble emptying my bladder when I have the stuck poop issue and my umbilicus down to top of groin is sore. I wouldn't be shocked if I have some big stones in my bladder.

Anyway I am drinking a lot today and eating a good amount of greasy food that typically leaves me with volcano ass so I am hoping I can get everything flushed through.

BTW on Friday I picked up a Holter monitor and completed 24 hours of monitoring test. Not that I want any cardiac issues but if it came back indicating that I need a pacemaker that certainly would be the end of the world. An echo has been ordered as well but I think insurance is balking so it might be a few weeks before that one happens. MY PCP finally ordered the Holter monitor because I am often bradycadic and my pulse was 90/50 when I saw him on Tuesday. My BP was a low as 74/45 the night before being discharged from my Oct, 21 surgery.

WTG, giving fewer f*cks about others opinions helps lots! It's why I wear sleeveless in the summer. I'm more worried about my comfort than other people's opinions.

The scale still moved tho.

And fantastic on the job front.
Exactly. I am definitely at the point in my life where the opinion of very few matters to me.

LW: 161
TW: 158

Had my 18-month post-op appointment with my surgeon this week. I have now exceeded his weight loss goal for me, and his nurses popped in with kazoos. It was funny. Now to prepare for regain... :p
That is cool..Great job

Latest posts

Back