Sunday Weigh In (1/7/2018)

LW 219.0
TW 214.8

I'll take it! Vacation week. I tried new foods this week--I have been very cautious post-op--mostly seafood. I'm doing pretty well hitting my protein and water goals but will likely have to add a protein drink to get to 90g in 90 days (I am 8.5 weeks post-op). Also, how can I get my surgery/weight info to show up in posts? Clearly technically challenged.

NSV: walking further with less pain. I still need a knee replacement but it feels so good to have more energy and be more active after my total (before and after surgery) of 60# weight loss.

Have a great week everyone!

LW: 235
TW: 231

It feels good to be getting back to my normal eating habits after the holidays. And with a few more pounds down, I'll take it.

I had some NSV moments this week, as well. Bought a new dress for my boyfriend's fancy work party--it's a size 16 and was a little on the tight side when I got it two weeks ago. Already, it's starting to feel roomy. I bought a lovely new coat--size 14!!!!--compared the the coat I bought last winter, which was a 3X.

And, at said fancy work party, we ran into a friend's girlfriend who didn't recognize me. I was absolutely shocked. But I guess I don't blame her! 100 pounds gone and a massive hairuct can definitely make someone look quite different.
Good going.
That's one thing that never happened to me...everybody had no problems recognizing me regardless of my weight.
It’s been a while since I posted
My last post was 148-149
Today’s weight 148

Depending on the day I fluctuate from 145-155, but seem to be hanging pretty steady. Have been more diligent in my strength training and exercise- and I think have started to get some muscle tone back. I have seen some more inches coming off, my most recent suits/slacks are all 4 and 6 which are down from the size 8-10 slacks I had been wearing.

All in all, I feel good. I’ll be 2years out in April- and far surpassed my goal and my doctors goal— now Just time to maintain.
Good going

I'm the same. :unsure:
Good for maintaining
LW 166
TW 164.4

165 was exactly 100# down from DOS 6/22/17!
YEAH, now a member of the 100 lb loss club.
LW: 145
TW: 145

Holding steady.
Good going
LW 219.0
TW 214.8

I'll take it! Vacation week. I tried new foods this week--I have been very cautious post-op--mostly seafood. I'm doing pretty well hitting my protein and water goals but will likely have to add a protein drink to get to 90g in 90 days (I am 8.5 weeks post-op). Also, how can I get my surgery/weight info to show up in posts? Clearly technically challenged.

NSV: walking further with less pain. I still need a knee replacement but it feels so good to have more energy and be more active after my total (before and after surgery) of 60# weight loss.

Have a great week everyone!
To have it show in your posts, go to your name at the top (hover over it)
Third down on the left side of the menu is "Signature". It goes there. Just type in like you do in a regular post.

Love the NSV...

Good going.
That's one thing that never happened to me...everybody had no problems recognizing me regardless of my weight.

Good going

Good for maintaining

YEAH, now a member of the 100 lb loss club.

Good going

To have it show in your posts, go to your name at the top (hover over it)
Third down on the left side of the menu is "Signature". It goes there. Just type in like you do in a regular post.

Love the NSV...
Thank you! It worked.

LW: 64.5 kg
TW: 65.0 kg

Not much to report these days...holding (pretty much) steady for another week. Hard to believe it's almost two years and I've lost almost a whole current-me's weight.

LW: 64.5 kg
TW: 65.0 kg

Not much to report these days...holding (pretty much) steady for another week. Hard to believe it's almost two years and I've lost almost a whole current-me's weight.
Good for you. Many of us who are stable use this weekly thread to stay accountable to our self.

Latest posts

Back