Sunday Weigh In (1/7/2018)

Wow! Great, Liz!

Me, up 1.

Last week 124
This week 125. I weighed earlier this morning than usual, so I'm attributing it to that! :geek: I've been a major couch potato during this cold spell and eating like a farm hand!
Sorry you are up one. As cold as it is (and we are in the Panhandle of FL where it's been in the 20's at night so not THAT cold), I can see being a couch potato. Eat meat like a farm hand, cabs like they hate you.

LW: 131
TW: 131

DH has been helping during the Holidays driving the Arial Tram https://www.pstramway.com/. This means he doesn't get home until 10pm. So I haven't been preparing meals and just eating what is quick and easy. I think the change in routine has helped me loose maintain a tiny weightloss. I'd love to loose 5-6 additional pounds.

Have a good week all stay dry and warm.

Best,
Whit

LW - 139
TW - 139

When am I going to get to my 135! I've got 6 weeks until 18 months.
And if you don’t? Don’t put a timeline on this. At least you held steady.
LW: 131
TW: 131

DH has been helping during the Holidays driving the Arial Tram https://www.pstramway.com/. This means he doesn't get home until 10pm. So I haven't been preparing meals and just eating what is quick and easy. I think the change in routine has helped me loose maintain a tiny weightloss. I'd love to loose 5-6 additional pounds.

Have a good week all stay dry and warm.

Best,
Whit
When I do quick and easy, my choices are usually bad for me. Good for you for staying stable.

LW: 235
TW: 231

It feels good to be getting back to my normal eating habits after the holidays. And with a few more pounds down, I'll take it.

I had some NSV moments this week, as well. Bought a new dress for my boyfriend's fancy work party--it's a size 16 and was a little on the tight side when I got it two weeks ago. Already, it's starting to feel roomy. I bought a lovely new coat--size 14!!!!--compared the the coat I bought last winter, which was a 3X.

And, at said fancy work party, we ran into a friend's girlfriend who didn't recognize me. I was absolutely shocked. But I guess I don't blame her! 100 pounds gone and a massive hairuct can definitely make someone look quite different.

It’s been a while since I posted
My last post was 148-149
Today’s weight 148

Depending on the day I fluctuate from 145-155, but seem to be hanging pretty steady. Have been more diligent in my strength training and exercise- and I think have started to get some muscle tone back. I have seen some more inches coming off, my most recent suits/slacks are all 4 and 6 which are down from the size 8-10 slacks I had been wearing.

All in all, I feel good. I’ll be 2years out in April- and far surpassed my goal and my doctors goal— now Just time to maintain.

It’s been a while since I posted
My last post was 148-149
Today’s weight 148

Depending on the day I fluctuate from 145-155, but seem to be hanging pretty steady. Have been more diligent in my strength training and exercise- and I think have started to get some muscle tone back. I have seen some more inches coming off, my most recent suits/slacks are all 4 and 6 which are down from the size 8-10 slacks I had been wearing.

All in all, I feel good. I’ll be 2years out in April- and far surpassed my goal and my doctors goal— now Just time to maintain.
I want to do some strength training soon! Great job, Patty

Latest posts

Back