Sunday Weigh In (1/31/2016)

finally chiming in here -
LW - 197.6
Sunday Weight - 199.6 - whew - scared me.

Eating to many carbs and getting way to comfortable with the magic. While this is likely a normal weight fluctuation, my weight has been pretty stable over the last 6 weeks or so. This was really a reality check for me and I am thankful to the universe for it. Back to the basics for me - 60 carbs - 150 to 200 protein and at least 100 fat

rough week - mama Margaret again - this time taking my turn Nana sitting so a lot of running taking my turn to be down there so she would not be alone. Thursday we got to have a backhoe in the yard and dig up the septic tank and the pipe leading from the house to it that had broken. This crap started on Sunday night - instead of getting to watch the Broncos we pulled toilets and snaked drains and still had to have the plumber come with a BIG snake and camera to pull roots out of that damn pipe.
Also, were told there are layoffs coming in the next 2 weeks - a department we work closely with is loosing 45 to 50 people, the Project Management office lost about ½ of their people and IT is also getting cuts. The Healthplan is being 'reorganized' and our department is being evaluated. The final decisions are supposed to be made in the next couple weeks.

not making excuses - just stating facts - have had a couple of eat the world days - like I said - back to the basics.

finally chiming in here -
LW - 197.6
Sunday Weight - 199.6 - whew - scared me.

Eating to many carbs and getting way to comfortable with the magic. While this is likely a normal weight fluctuation, my weight has been pretty stable over the last 6 weeks or so. This was really a reality check for me and I am thankful to the universe for it. Back to the basics for me - 60 carbs - 150 to 200 protein and at least 100 fat

rough week - mama Margaret again - this time taking my turn Nana sitting so a lot of running taking my turn to be down there so she would not be alone. Thursday we got to have a backhoe in the yard and dig up the septic tank and the pipe leading from the house to it that had broken. This crap started on Sunday night - instead of getting to watch the Broncos we pulled toilets and snaked drains and still had to have the plumber come with a BIG snake and camera to pull roots out of that damn pipe.
Also, were told there are layoffs coming in the next 2 weeks - a department we work closely with is loosing 45 to 50 people, the Project Management office lost about ½ of their people and IT is also getting cuts. The Healthplan is being 'reorganized' and our department is being evaluated. The final decisions are supposed to be made in the next couple weeks.

not making excuses - just stating facts - have had a couple of eat the world days - like I said - back to the basics.
Sorry you had a rough week. And dealing with septic tanks and toilets is NO fun. I hope the final decisions at work leaves you still employed.

Latest posts

Back