Sunday Weigh In (1/30/2022)

southernlady

Administrator
Staff member
Last week 123
This week 123 although I popped back up to 124 earlier in the week and was hoping to stay there.
I’ve been drinking protein shakes since I discovered in my blood work that this fall caused me to slip from 7 to 6.8. Still normal but it was sliding down. And I hate getting protein from shakes. But I do it when needed.

Last week 123
This week 123 although I popped back up to 124 earlier in the week and was hoping to stay there.
I’ve been drinking protein shakes since I discovered in my blood work that this fall caused me to slip from 7 to 6.8. Still normal but it was sliding down. And I hate getting protein from shakes. But I do it when needed.
Glad you are at least holding steady even if you are not gaining.
Is it weird that I actually like a good protein shake? Most days I have an ice cold chocolate primer protien shake for breakfast. Quick and easy.

1/16/22: 158.2
This Week: 155.9
Been super busy every weekend, just living and loving life.
Went to a formal event on Friday and my dress was a size 8. I never thought I would see an 8 again in my life.

Glad you are at least holding steady even if you are not gaining.
Is it weird that I actually like a good protein shake? Most days I have an ice cold chocolate primer protien shake for breakfast. Quick and easy.
1/16/22: 158.2
This Week: 155.9
Been super busy every weekend, just living and loving life.
Went to a formal event on Friday and my dress was a size 8. I never thought I would see an 8 again in my life.
You’re doing good. Congratulations on the dress size.
My dress size is wonky. My upper body doesn’t match the rest of me. But right now, I have no clue what dress size I am. I have two in my closet.

I never cared for protein shakes, weird ass aftertaste to me but the one I have now has the least offense for a ready to drink. My husband drinks one daily and has for 11 years. I did the first two weeks and as soon as I graduated to real food, I left them behind except for twice, once for a month after jaw surgery and now. I’ll be glad when I get my protein retested and can drop them.

Last edited:
Last Week 199
This week 198.8

Not much new. Last week did only 62 hours so that's an improvement. Feeding myself is a little vexing right now with so many things being out of stock. I still pound down several protein shakes a day on work days since it's hard to get enough good quality protein while driving. I like the premier protein, can tolerate most Fairlife (Sam's was very picked over, so I'm drinking Strawberry this week but that makes me mildly nauseous :confused: ), cannot stand Muscle Milk (the super sweet with a ripping aftertaste is too much for me).

Last Week 199
This week 198.8

Not much new. Last week did only 62 hours so that's an improvement. Feeding myself is a little vexing right now with so many things being out of stock. I still pound down several protein shakes a day on work days since it's hard to get enough good quality protein while driving. I like the premier protein, can tolerate most Fairlife (Sam's was very picked over, so I'm drinking Strawberry this week but that makes me mildly nauseous :confused: ), cannot stand Muscle Milk (the super sweet with a ripping aftertaste is too much for me).
When I was losing pre surgery and liquid diet to shrink liver I did bariatric advantage powder in unsweetened almond milk and they were actually really good. Not chalky and the flavors were good too.
I like premier that I get at Costco. Chocolate is my favorite, but I also like the coffee flavor. I don't really like the vanilla, but I finished those all up when I had Covid in October. I figured I couldn't taste them so it was a good opportunity to use them up.

Last Week 199
This week 198.8

Good for you. Yeah, only 62 hours is an improvement over what you’ve been doing.

Latest posts

Back