Sunday Weigh In (1/22/2017

LW: 74.3kg | 163.8 lbs
TW: 74.3kg | 163.8 lbs

Two days at work before I'm off to my parents' place for an early Chinese New Year holiday, because I have a work conference on the actual holiday next week. Two lunches, too - one with clients, and then our big team celebration lunch tomorrow. Nice to do these things without worrying about where the nearest toilet is, as in my band days.

(Also very rapidly coming up on my 1 year surgiversary. I had it done over last Chinese New Year break, so only a couple of weeks away.)
Doing good. And happy surgiversary early.

177 this week
Sound good. Hope it is.

242.8, which is down 1.8 lbs since the beginning of the year. I've been very inactive since I had lithotripsy for kidney stones two weeks ago. At first it was because the stent made it feel like I had to pee every time I moved. Then I demanded the removal of the stent. Since then, I'm still having frequent urges to pee (though not as frequent) and have had some pain that subsides when I sit very still. I'm feeling a bit better today, and I'm hoping to get out and about by Wednesday, which is supposed to be warm and sunny.

242.8, which is down 1.8 lbs since the beginning of the year. I've been very inactive since I had lithotripsy for kidney stones two weeks ago. At first it was because the stent made it feel like I had to pee every time I moved. Then I demanded the removal of the stent. Since then, I'm still having frequent urges to pee (though not as frequent) and have had some pain that subsides when I sit very still. I'm feeling a bit better today, and I'm hoping to get out and about by Wednesday, which is supposed to be warm and sunny.
Sorry you are still not 100%...
Doing good on the weight loss.

Latest posts

Back