Sunday Weigh In (1/21/2018)

LW 138.6
TW 138

Lost 10 lbs in a month. Too much, too fast. (11 months post op.) I feel like I look sick.

Trying to boost calories and protein. Not easy to do with one hand in a cast and unusable (arthritis surgery.)

Never thought I’d be trying to not lose weight.
I also don't think 10 in a month is too much. It doesn't go like that too many months, not for me anyway.

LW 149
TW 145

I don’t think today’s number is “real”. I did wait to post until confirming it on the scale at the gym- but I think it is just one of those - I took some good number 2s last night and flushed myself out. I expect to be back up to 148-150 tomorrow.
I would say this IS your true weight, it's the "overloaded" weight that's not true!

LW 213.0
TW 211.2

Not a huge amount but steady. I had a couple of low protein days, which tends to happen when I am super busy. I need to figure out more grab-n-go proteins I guess.

On a fun note my one and only turned 18 yesterday. We had a great weekend.

Peace and love.

LW 163.4 maybe
TW 160.2

I haven't been feeling the best this past week- tired and weak. Trying to determine if it's just the "crap" everyone else has (resp and GI) or if I am struggling with something else. Stress is high right now- need to sort some things out and maybe that will help.

LW 213.0
TW 211.2

Not a huge amount but steady. I had a couple of low protein days, which tends to happen when I am super busy. I need to figure out more grab-n-go proteins I guess.

On a fun note my one and only turned 18 yesterday. We had a great weekend.

Peace and love.
Well, happy birthday to your one and only.
You're getting there. It might be slow but it still happens.

LW 163.4 maybe
TW 160.2

I haven't been feeling the best this past week- tired and weak. Trying to determine if it's just the "crap" everyone else has (resp and GI) or if I am struggling with something else. Stress is high right now- need to sort some things out and maybe that will help.
Make sure you don't get the flu. TRY and avoid stress (yeah, right). And when are your labs due?
Back down to 138 today.....weird!
It happens. Which is why we only have a weekly weigh in thread.

I had labs in December- they were all okay with the need to up protein- went up at least 25 gm per day. And vitamin A to daily from every other. Added zinc and copper. I posted below. I also changes my multivitamin. The weakness and such has passed, not flu..I think virus of another nature. I have been trying to balance my diet a little bit more- trying some new things to shake it up. Always protein first and getting upwards of 135-150 a day. I do still use some protein supplementation in my coffee because it tastes good to me :)

Attachments

• Lab Tracking.xlsx
    11.2 KB · Views: 2
I had labs in December- they were all okay with the need to up protein- went up at least 25 gm per day. And vitamin A to daily from every other. Added zinc and copper. I posted below. I also changes my multivitamin. The weakness and such has passed, not flu..I think virus of another nature. I have been trying to balance my diet a little bit more- trying some new things to shake it up. Always protein first and getting upwards of 135-150 a day. I do still use some protein supplementation in my coffee because it tastes good to me :)

Make sure you also included Vit K in your labs and supplement list (if not already).

Latest posts

Back