Sunday Weigh In (1/21/2018)

Well i am in Chicago and have been since the 27 of Dec. My new boo has taken me out to EAT EVERY DAY SINCE. HE woukd be perfectly content if i gained 20lbs. But of course i wouldn't. Ill get back to eating right tomorrow since i fly home tonight! Lol

DEC 8 WEIGHED 176
TODAY 164.4

Well i am in Chicago and have been since the 27 of Dec. My new boo has taken me out to EAT EVERY DAY SINCE. HE woukd be perfectly content if i gained 20lbs. But of course i wouldn't. Ill get back to eating right tomorrow since i fly home tonight! Lol

DEC 8 WEIGHED 176
TODAY 164.4
Glad you are enjoying yourself. Brave person to be in Chicago in the winter. And you are doing great.

LW: 134
TW: 131

2018 Palm Springs Film Festival has come to an end and I am back to not having much to do. I have enjoyed the time off after working every day for the last 3 weeks. I saw 17 movies (one after almost every shift). It has reignited my love of foreign cinema. Favorite 's were Divine Order, Streakers (both from Switzerland), Django (FR), Jane (UK) and Skid row Marathon (US) Links below (hopefully ok) Nudity in Streaker's Trailer. I posted clips to all on a separate thread.

Time to find another volunteer gig.

(nudity)

Last edited:
LW 149
TW 145

I don’t think today’s number is “real”. I did wait to post until confirming it on the scale at the gym- but I think it is just one of those - I took some good number 2s last night and flushed myself out. I expect to be back up to 148-150 tomorrow.

LW 138.6
TW 138

Lost 10 lbs in a month. Too much, too fast. (11 months post op.) I feel like I look sick.

Trying to boost calories and protein. Not easy to do with one hand in a cast and unusable (arthritis surgery.)

Never thought I’d be trying to not lose weight.

I watched the first clip and now I want to see The Divine Order, Whit - but where did women not have the vote in 1971??

it's ironic, huh, and I worry about people who lose without trying. :frown:

I was 151 and bloated last week
this week is the same. I ordered pizza yesterday and I just put most of it in the freezer. :sick:

LW: 134
TW: 131

2018 Palm Springs Film Festival has come to an end and I am back to not having much to do. I have enjoyed the time off after working every day for the last 3 weeks. I saw 17 movies (one after almost every shift). It has reignited my love of foreign cinema. Favorite 's were Divine Order, Streakers (both from Switzerland), Django (FR), Jane (UK) and Skid row Marathon (US) Links below (hopefully ok) Nudity in Streaker's Trailer.

Time to find another volunteer gig.
Quit losing, you’re making me envious! Actually good for you.

Sounds like you had a great time.
LW 149
TW 145

I don’t think today’s number is “real”. I did wait to post until confirming it on the scale at the gym- but I think it is just one of those - I took some good number 2s last night and flushed myself out. I expect to be back up to 148-150 tomorrow.
Doing good.
LW 138.6
TW 138

Lost 10 lbs in a month. Too much, too fast. (11 months post op.) I feel like I look sick.

Trying to boost calories and protein. Not easy to do with one hand in a cast and unusable (arthritis surgery.)

OUCH! I hope your hand heals quickly.

As far as you feeling like you look sick, understand. Has a stranger or medical person told you you are too skinny? Remember, we see ourselves differently from what others see. We have “fat” eyes. We still expect to see all the weight we use to have.
I watched the first clip and now I want to see The Divine Order, Whit - but where did women not have the vote in 1971??

it's ironic, huh, and I worry about people who lose without trying. :frown:

I was 151 and bloated last week
this week is the same. I ordered pizza yesterday and I just put most of it in the freezer. :sick:
Are you still bloated? You may need to go very basic for a few days, and then figure out what the culprit may be.

Ugh.....

LW -138
TW - 141

What happened....no idea. Bummer.
It happens. Anything different in the way of eating, drinking, activity between last week and this one?
LW: 144
TW: 145

Keeping busy...

Holding steady, good going.

@southernlady LOL I was 131 two weeks ago then up to 134 now back down. So still bouncing around. I’ve started doing my own form of intermittent fasting I try to eat only during an 8 hour window. If I need to I add a protein drink outside the window. I cut way back on alcohol. When I do have a cocktail it’s vodka soda. Seems to be working for both of us. My “normie” husband has lost 10 pounds in a week. Men!

Last week 122.5
This week 122.5

Lived through our snow and frigid temperatures of last week and enjoying high sixties today. Come on Spring!

Good for you.
LOL, we had cold and frigid temps too last week IN FLORIDA! Today, we FINALLY broke out the grill. Wasn't gonna ask dh to grill in 30 degree weather)
@southernlady LOL I was 131 two weeks ago then up to 134 now back down. So still bouncing around. I’ve started doing my own form of intermittent fasting I try to eat only during an 8 hour window. If I need to I add a protein drink outside the window. I cut way back on alcohol. When I do have a cocktail it’s vodka soda. Seems to be working for both of us. My “normie” husband has lost 10 pounds in a week. Men!
Can't live with them, don't want to live without them!

Latest posts

Back