Sunday Weigh In (1/19/2014)

Hello Friends,

LW: 128
TW: 129

Lots of sugar and carbs this week too. Oh and I has a Manhattan two nights in a row. I do not handle stress or conflict well. Disappointed I reverted negative copping behavior but in the past I would not have stopped at one so I feel this is a small victory.

I hope everyone has a great week.
Whit

Hello Friends,

LW: 128
TW: 129

Lots of sugar and carbs this week too. Oh and I has a Manhattan two nights in a row. I do not handle stress or conflict well. Disappointed I reverted negative copping behavior but in the past I would not have stopped at one so I feel this is a small victory.

I hope everyone has a great week.
Whit
Whit, you are doing good...okay, so not so good on the Manhattan but good otherwise. I JUST noticed the comment in your signature: "My BMI is the only normal thing about me!" WTG!

@southernlady I was forced to really look at myself, question some of my behaviors and online relationships, take off my rose colored glasses so to speak.
Not easy for me. I grew up insecure wanting people to like me sometimes not examining others to closely. I am not proud of some of my reactions and responses this past week. I am grateful to those who just looked past them...Onward and upwards right.

@Whit, yeap, onwards and upwards...what is in the past is behind you. You can not change it but you can learn from it. And do your best to not repeat it.

The holidays plus I was sick for 2.5 weeks and the only foods that stayed down during that 2.5 weeks were fruits nuts and chips and crackers. That of course ment RH and high and low BS and more carbs.

My cloths still fit me (though some are thight) so I am not going to worry too much.
My typical weight is 163- 167, for size 6-10. I would like to get back to my 150's....but as long as I stay in low 160's I would be happy.
Last week :177
This week: 172 (already lost 5 lbs of water)

The holidays plus I was sick for 2.5 weeks and the only foods that stayed down during that 2.5 weeks were fruits nuts and chips and crackers. That of course ment RH and high and low BS and more carbs.

My cloths still fit me (though some are thight) so I am not going to worry too much.
My typical weight is 163- 167, for size 6-10. I would like to get back to my 150's....but as long as I stay in low 160's I would be happy.
Last week :177
This week: 172 (already lost 5 lbs of water)
I am sorry you were sick....and RH is hell, I know how that feels.

You'll get there...just keep plugging along.

@southernlady I was forced to really look at myself, question some of my behaviors and online relationships, take off my rose colored glasses so to speak.
Not easy for me. I grew up insecure wanting people to like me sometimes not examining others to closely. I am not proud of some of my reactions and responses this past week. I am grateful to those who just looked past them...Onward and upwards right.

I like this post - enough that just hitting "like" wasn't enough. :D

I do best when I shine a light under that rock :LOL:

I wouldn't beat yourself up to bad whit. I drink beer way more than I should. Sometimes you just need to say "FUCK IT"

Latest posts

Back