Sunday Weigh In (1/15/2017)

LW: 75.4kg | 166.2 lbs
TW: 74.3kg | 163.8 lbs

Back into the swing of things this week, and using my sous vide to encourage myself to cook at home for my protein. Got my fish delivery this week, so a break from just the steak and lamb! Getting ready for my trip home to Australia on the 24th, so a lot of things to use up in the fridge...

LW: 75.4kg | 166.2 lbs
TW: 74.3kg | 163.8 lbs

Back into the swing of things this week, and using my sous vide to encourage myself to cook at home for my protein. Got my fish delivery this week, so a break from just the steak and lamb! Getting ready for my trip home to Australia on the 24th, so a lot of things to use up in the fridge...
You are doing great.

LW 199.5
TW 195

Got lab result back and need to bring my A and D up, both are low. My B12 is also right at the low edge of normal. I take my bites regularly, 4 times a day... sometimes the actual time will vary by an hour or 2, but I get them all in. Got a bunch of vitamin scripts, but also ordered one dry D from amazon to start on Tuesday when it gets in, to take in addition to the AEDK

Any suggestions on keeping the levels up are welcome and would be much appreciated

LW 199.5
TW 195

Got lab result back and need to bring my A and D up, both are low. My B12 is also right at the low edge of normal. I take my bites regularly, 4 times a day... sometimes the actual time will vary by an hour or 2, but I get them all in. Got a bunch of vitamin scripts, but also ordered one dry D from amazon to start on Tuesday when it gets in, to take in addition to the AEDK

Any suggestions on keeping the levels up are welcome and would be much appreciated
Good on your weight.

Get on the Vitalady list. An ADEK is worthless esp since you can't adjust one without another going toxic.

As far as vitamin scripts, if any are for the A, the D, the K, the E ignore them and just go get them from Amazon in the DRY version by BioTech. Script versions of those are oil based and end up being expensive poop.

As far as B12, you want that at the highest end of normal at a minimum. So a shot by script or a sublingual OTC.

SW 355
LW 202
TW 199.8

Finally saw onederland for the first time. My weight goes up and down 3+\- pounds so I'm not weighing all week so I can enjoy the fact I saw a number that began with a 1
Welcome to Onederland!!!
:thhippy:

SW 355
LW 202
TW 199.8

Finally saw onederland for the first time. My weight goes up and down 3+\- pounds so I'm not weighing all week so I can enjoy the fact I saw a number that began with a 1

Yes Onederland!

I'm stalled and I'm NOT happy.

Last week -189
Two weeks ago - 189
This week - 189

I did have a very fast drop right before this stall, so fingers crossed that I'm just making up for that fast drop.

LW 127
TW 125

Seem to be following the 'trend' this week! Congrats to all and wishing you a fabulous week ahead!

Yes Onederland!
Good for you.
I'm stalled and I'm NOT happy.

Last week -189
Two weeks ago - 189
This week - 189

I did have a very fast drop right before this stall, so fingers crossed that I'm just making up for that fast drop.
Seems like you stall often enough to make yourself crazy. Maybe NSV's the weeks the scale is stubborn?

SW 257
LW 192
TW 190

As I lose more weight, I find myself weighing every day (or a couple times a day) and becoming scale obsessed. I had three weeks where the numbers on the scale did not move. I started thinking the weight loss has stopped and now I am going to begin the regain (just like always). So, I weigh myself and wait for the regain to show on the scale. It does not make sense intellectually, it is just a terrible fear based on diet and RNY numbers history.

SW 257
LW 192
TW 190

As I lose more weight, I find myself weighing every day (or a couple times a day) and becoming scale obsessed. I had three weeks where the numbers on the scale did not move. I started thinking the weight loss has stopped and now I am going to begin the regain (just like always). So, I weigh myself and wait for the regain to show on the scale. It does not make sense intellectually, it is just a terrible fear based on diet and RNY numbers history.

I can totally relate to this. I actually had a couple of pound gain last week, which was likely just water retention or the fact that I hadn't had a decent BM. I never told my husband, best friend or even anyone on this board but deep down I was super worried that this was the rebound. Sure, I've lost a lot- but I'm still a size 12-14, 200# woman and I'm working my butt off to hopefully lose another 30-50lbs.... I think the fear coming on that suddenly may be irrational, but that doesn't make it less real or scary.

It does not make sense intellectually, it is just a terrible fear based on diet and RNY numbers history.

I definitely have felt this way. You know what the statistics say, but every other diet and WLS has let you down so you don't *really* believe that this time will be different and sit around waiting for the other shoe to drop. I'm hoping that as I reach closer to my goal and maintain, this type of thinking will start to fade.

Latest posts

Back