Sunday Weigh In (1/14/2018)

149 staying pretty steady

Now if only I could stay warm— winter feels a lot colder without an extra couple hundred pounds of insulation.

the scale says I am back down to 151 again after being about 155 over Christmas. I'm glad the number is slightly smaller but I still feel bloaty and not so good.
too much stomach pooch is what :sick:

LW: 64.5 kg
TW: 64.5 kg

Off to Auckland, New Zealand on Friday for a work trip. Still finding it hard to get motivated at work for 2018, though. :(

Routine blood tests tomorrow, and a follow-up with my PCP just prior to Chinese New Year. I wondered how much of the 'blah' and tiredness could be nutrition related, and it was almost time to have them taken, so moved it forward a month.

Last week 125
This week 122.5

I've cut back on carbs and it's helping. The gas is still there though. Does overeating carbs CAUSE the overgrowth of the bad guy flora or should my system calm down?

LW - 138
TW - 138

ugh....3 more pounds to goal.....5 weeks until 18 months out.
You are doing good. Don't fret over 3 lbs. If it happens, it happens.
the scale says I am back down to 151 again after being about 155 over Christmas. I'm glad the number is slightly smaller but I still feel bloaty and not so good.
too much stomach pooch is what :sick:
Yeap, stomach bloat makes one feel fat even if the scale disagrees.
LW: 64.5 kg
TW: 64.5 kg

Off to Auckland, New Zealand on Friday for a work trip. Still finding it hard to get motivated at work for 2018, though. :(

Routine blood tests tomorrow, and a follow-up with my PCP just prior to Chinese New Year. I wondered how much of the 'blah' and tiredness could be nutrition related, and it was almost time to have them taken, so moved it forward a month.
Good for you. Good luck with your lab work.
LW- 164.4
TW- 163.2

Guess I’ll count the decimals for now lol : )
Did good. Yeah, I counted every ounce til I was about 2 years out. Then it was just a pain in the ass, and I only looked at the numbers in front of the period.

OK, I read the nice supportive comments about the 3 pounds. Thank you! I really don't think this is a failure in anyway. I think the DS is a mircle everyday.

But I really want the 3 pounds. I'm going to fight for it. No carbs for 5 weeks. That should do it!

LW 145
TW 142
Good for you.

OK, I read the nice supportive comments about the 3 pounds. Thank you! I really don't think this is a failure in anyway. I think the DS is a mircle everyday.

But I really want the 3 pounds. I'm going to fight for it. No carbs for 5 weeks. That should do it!
I understand, just try not to down on yourself if they are super stubborn.

Latest posts

Back