Submission round 2

Do you have an email that I can send this to you directly done I don't seem to be able to upload a file

Ask to speak to Dr. Simper. Tell him an attorney with bariatric insurance authorization experience reviewed the letter and deemed it inadequate in view of the language of your policy and prior interactions with the insurance company. It MUST repeat the medical necessity language and assert that you meet it.

This was my exact experience with her. I was not impressed in the least!!

With Diana's help I re-wrote her LOMN. Her 2 page letter mostly extolling the virtues of their clinic became 4 pages with MY medical necessity information meeting BC of ID's requirements. She seemed a little perterbed when I sent it back to her and told her that her diagnosis codes were wrong. She is going to 'look over it' but said it looked good. She said she didn't see a reason to submit it as urgent.... I told her thatvBC had already approved my crap band removal based on life-threatening issues. That was in July... This is a month later... It most certainly is URGENT. She said she most likely wouldn't get it submitted today but would try to do it next week. I'm going to go beat my head on a brick wall now.

Omg or better yet how beat her head on the wall. People who don't have issues with weight always we think we are just lazy. Just loose the weight. We have no self control. The last thing on their mind is going that extra mile to help us help ourselves. I applaud your ability to remain professional and calms with this lady because one patient I know of would have cursed her out and banned by the doctor's office. Ijs. Hang in there

Latest posts

Back