Stall...

Kristaz

So I am about 9 1/2 weeks out and everything is pretty smooth, however I am at about a 2 1/2 week stall. Not an ounce lost nor gained. Is this normal? I know I'm a revision and a lightweight so it's different.

So I am about 9 1/2 weeks out and everything is pretty smooth, however I am at about a 2 1/2 week stall. Not an ounce lost nor gained. Is this normal? I know I'm a revision and a lightweight so it's different.

@Kristaz ma'am everything is normal with the DS. Stalls, no stalls, no weight loss inches lost, gained weight lost weight. I guess what I am saying every single case is different. But for you a 2 and 1/2 week stall at 9 and 1/2 weeks out is normal for you. Don't worry it will happen. I would stall in 6 week incraments. But I still over all average 10 lbs a month even though there were months of no weight loss at all. The DS doesn't have to be a sprint like the RNY and Sleeve, if you don't loose in that certain window it gets extremely hard. The DS is a marathon sit back set your own pace and go for it.

I knew FOR SURE many days I had broken my DS and little old Me was going to be the only one in DS history to fail and loose no weight! Lol

Let's meet up one weekend

@Kristaz ma'am everything is normal with the DS. Stalls, no stalls, no weight loss inches lost, gained weight lost weight. I guess what I am saying every single case is different. But for you a 2 and 1/2 week stall at 9 and 1/2 weeks out is normal for you. Don't worry it will happen. I would stall in 6 week incraments. But I still over all average 10 lbs a month even though there were months of no weight loss at all. The DS doesn't have to be a sprint like the RNY and Sleeve, if you don't loose in that certain window it gets extremely hard. The DS is a marathon sit back set your own pace and go for it.

I knew FOR SURE many days I had broken my DS and little old Me was going to be the only one in DS history to fail and loose no weight! Lol

Let's meet up one weekend
Awesome! I guess logically I know this from everything I've read just when it happens you kind of go oh great what did I do wrong! For sure it would be great to meet up.

Latest posts

Back