Stair step!!!

galaxygrrl

OK, so it's pretty clear I'm stair stepping my way to my goal. As I get a year out from surgery, the stair steps are longer apart and I drop less. So, I'm now on a 5 to 6 week cycle and then, I drop 3 to 4 pounds in a couple days. I always get freaked out, becasue towards the end of the cycle, I think is this all I'm going to get.

So, I've been between 146 and 149 for 6 weeks. But today, I was 143.6, I suspect I will have another one or two pounds in this drop and then, bounce up a pound or two if the pattern holds. Eight pounds to go to 135 I'm so excited. I'd like to be 125, but I just think that is crazy to even consider long term.

See the stair step.

I'm so excited. Thanks for letting me share.

upload_2017-9-16_13-0-21.png

Wow. Remember how much of your current weight is extra skin. You are probably 10 pounds less in terms of real body weight. At one point my surgeon told me to stop losing weight, even though the number on the scale was not what I dreamed about, just to preserve muscle and bone mass. Be very proud of going from 275 to 143.

Thanks! I don't think I have that much extra skin. I think it's less than 5 pounds. If I think of chicken skin and how much it weights or leather and how much it weights, I don't have that much. I suspect it's 3 or 4 pounds. We will find out. Plastics here I come!!!!! I'm only 5'3, so I'm not that small. But working on getting smaller.

Latest posts

Back