Southernlady's before and after

I added a new one to this just this Monday...it's a group photo but with me front and center, I am HARD to miss, LOL.
Don't be afraid to be yourself...I wore white and stripes on Monday knowing photos were being taken. I'm the short one in the middle with my husband right behind me. This is his side of the family. The redheaded cutie pie being held by our daughter is our grandson who will be 3 in June.

RamseyFamilyReunion2015.jpg

Oh, and the smart aleck with his hand on his "soon to be wife's chest" is Charles' cousin in law's brother.

Left to right (by head)
A soon to be cousin in law
The Ramsey cousin he's marrying
The smart aleck
His soon to be wife
Charles (and why grandson is a red head)
ME!
Another cousin in law (the lady with the very white hair) married to
The cousin behind/beside her
My mother in law (white top with flowers)
Another cousin peeking thru
Her mom (sister in law to my MIL)
Oldest daughter holding grandson
Cousin's husband and brother to smart aleck
Our son in law and other reason our grand son is a red head.

Typical SOUTHERN family and the dinner that night proved it.

This is so inspirational. I have spent the last 20 years hiding myself in every photo trying to get my body out of the camera's lens whenever possible. To think it could change makes me want to cry!

You have overcome so many challenges Liz to get where you are today and have become the best that you can be. That is what I see in all this. That’s all any of us could ever hope to strive for. You are truly an inspiration! Hubby looks good too BTW,;), great family picture, thxs for sharing. As close as we all are because of our unique commonality, it really does help us all know each other better and puts a human aspect to it when we see all our pics and we’re not just an online name and an avatar.

I'm looking forward to posting some of my family's pics when we meet those "Crazy Californians" in a few weeks!!!!!!

@southernlady YOU CAN'T HAVE A DS. The dr said you have to be 5 or 6 hundred pounds! Not only can you not get it, YOU DON'T DESERVE IT Lmfao. I had to finally block her and her dumb azz post. She had my blood boiling. Then when she said if your under 300 pounds just work and get it off.
Lord I see why you vets deal with them FB people very sparingly! I was waiting for her to get ripped a new one by some of the vets from here and remembered yall don't tolerate them to well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back