Slimfast as a Coffee Creamer!

Munchkin

Full of Fairy Dust
I love coffee creamer. I still miss it. Sometimes I will buy myself a bottle for Christmas or my birthday.

I ran across Slimfast at the 99centsOnly Store the other day. They had vanilla and chocolate. 20gr protein and 1 carb per bottle. So of course I had to try it. It doesn't taste or smell bad. I decided to put it in my coffee and it was darn good. It has the same mouth feel as creamer too. I think this is my new creamer! I can drink as much as I want!

If you want to try it, read the labels. There are several kinds of Slimfast and some are loaded with carbs!

I think this is my new creamer! I can drink as much as I want!
YAY!

I'm embarrassed to say it but my favorite thing to put in coffee is the powdered "cream" like creamora (my favorite) or coffee mate. there are lots less of those in the grocery stores now since so many people seemed to have switched to liquid/flavored version.

I try to use organic half & half with my first, strong cup of the day and by the time I've made cups two and maybe three with the same beans I just drink it black.

This version of Slimfast is surprisingly really good. I'm not a huge fan of regular coffee, but I always liked sugary drinks from Starbucks. The caramel latte flavor is amazing and they even have a caffeinated version of it at Sam's Club for those days I need the extra pick-me-up.

This version of Slimfast is surprisingly really good. I'm not a huge fan of regular coffee, but I always liked sugary drinks from Starbucks. The caramel latte flavor is amazing and they even have a caffeinated version of it at Sam's Club for those days I need the extra pick-me-up.
I will be looking for that one!!!

I tried the Caramel Latte flavor of Slimfast with a shot of SF Torani Salted Caramel syrup and liked it but my fav is the Slimfast Mocha with the SF Salted Caramel Syrup! I am glad you can use it for coffee creamer I don't drink coffee I like a little coffee flavor in my chocolate protein shake! I have to give a shout out to Torani's they have an amazing selection of Sugar Free Coffee/Protein Shake Syrups. Most are carb free and calorie free and add a ton of yumminess to protein shakes. You can find a few in stores and if your in CA or AZ the best selection is at Smart & Final, also you can always order online.

Last edited:
I tried the Caramel Latte flavor of Slimfast with a shot of SF Torani Salted Caramel syrup and liked it but my fav is the Slimfast Mocha with the SF Salted Caramel Syrup! I am glad you can use it for coffee creamer I don't drink coffee I like a little coffee flavor in my chocolate protein shake! I have to give a shout out to Torani's they have an amazing selection of Sugar Free Coffee/Protein Shake Syrups. The are carb free and calorie free and add a ton of yumminess to protein shakes. You can find a few in stores and if your in CA or AZ the best selection is at Smart & Final, also you can always order online.
They are wonderful. I think the only one I have right now is vanilla but I have tried most of them.

I like a premier RTD in my coffee- about half at a time. Chocolate and vanilla are my favorite. I do add HWC and sometimes some EVOO if I am lower not he fats for the week.

From the site Medbroadcast: "Some non-dairy creamers contain trans fat. Trans fat is a kind of fat that increases your bad (LDL) cholesterol while lowering the more beneficial (HDL) cholesterol. This can boost your risk of heart disease, stroke, and diabetes. You should not consume more than 2 grams of trans fat in a day, and some brands of non-dairy creamer can contain 1 gram per tablespoon."

My LDL and HDL were messed up and my doc was quizzing me. I confessed to using coffee mate then watched his neck veins bulge. OK, they didn't really bulge, but his reaction was enough to make me quit using it daily. Mostly I drank it at work and I don't miss it. But the other day I was thinking about putting coffee in a protein drink and was concerned about it clumping the whey. (I like Unjury's chicken flavored soup which will get yucky if the water is too hot.) Based on this post, I may just try it.

Powdered clumps, yes. I have mixed really well with a frother blender to help but it’s not as clean as the rtd. There can be a film on the top if the shake is heated.

Latest posts

Back