Shopping list for trader joes

I prefer Trader Joe's almond meal. They have some marinated beef that is really good.

Ditto on the almond meal. I like it better than Bob's....whatever that specialized brand is called. Bob's Mill or something like that?

I adore their South African Smoke seasoning blend. Excellent dark chocolate.

Never had any luck with their "no wheat" baked things. Blech and not worth it for me.

Oh I just LOVE Trader Joe's! I always stock up on cheese, nuts, soy flax seed chips and sprouted rye bread when I go. The pesto gouda and bacon cheddar are my favorites! Chili lime spiced nuts are delish, there are usually a few other flavors that have sugar added so I don't always get those, but they're all delicious. They usually have lots of yummy prepared things too, like soups, dips and frozen stuff.

Some of my Trader Joe's staples:

Cheese - Toscana Syrah; fresh mozzarella - either large balls for slicing, or small ones for snacking; Baby Bel because they are easy to toss in my purse for a quick snack; string cheese/cheese sticks; any other cheese that strikes my fancy

Prosciutto to wrap around my cheese sticks; Salami; Criterio Genoa salami/sliced provolone pack

Udi's Gluten Free White Sandwich bread (fresh, not frozen)

1/2 & 1/2, butter, Fage Greek Yogurt, eggs

Organic Brown Rice Penne pasta (gluten free) for those few times per year that I feel like having some pasta

Olive oil; coconut oil

Latest posts

Back