shann's before & afters

Status
Not open for further replies.

shann

Now an Angel in heaven
I think I might have too many choices. I'll try to cut it down :)

family02.jpg

2002- of course the photographer put me in the back of the family picture......
lilychristian.jpg

2006- my daughter's christianing

08christmas.jpg

Christmas 2007. I was dieting (Jenny Craig) and so proud of this picture that I displayed it even though it was horrible of both of my kids....

yearcopy.jpg

This was my one year collage- so this is my official before picture.
july10.jpg

July 2010- the month I had my DS...

birthday.jpg

This year on my birthday-- I look pretty good for a 43 year old, huh?
cruise.jpg

Last summer on our cruise- not a great picture, but I wanted to include a full-length after.
dean.jpg

Last Thanksgiving with my "baby" brother- who looks older?
nye.jpg

With my hubby of 21 years on New Year's Eve-- in our pjs. I never in a million years would have thought I'd just snap a close-up picture and share it with the world like I do now!!
vegas.jpg

Last March in Las Vegas. It's so weird to see a picture of me and actually like it!! This was after being on a plane for hours too....

Thanks y'all! I can be REALLY critical of myself (I *hate* my neck) but I don't hide from the camera like I used to.
I love feeling normal - it's so great to be just one of the moms instead of feeling like all eyes are on me. I can shop anywhere, fit in any seat, wear any seat belt- the positives that this surgery has given me are too many to be listed!

I see a neck that reminds me of Audrey Hepburn...

But my favorite is the last one of you in Lost Wages...you just look like you adore LIFE!!!

Whaaaaa??? You hate your neck?? You're crazy! I was just reading an article about how Vogue photoshops all their cover girls - elongating their necks being one of the common things they do. You could be on the cover of Vogue! Revel in your beauty, girl!

First, you have captivating eyes! Second, thanks for sharing - this is very inspirational! Your smiles and confidence appear to magically grow as you shrink!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back