Scared to death!

This made me tear up. That is exactly what I felt like, I was already dying.

When I got about 75% of the way to my goal, i had an electrican over to fix something, I told him my story. He looked at me and said, you have a whole new life ahead of you. So true.

Your comment made me tear up. I still can't picture being 75% of the way to goal. My surgeon hasn't given me a weight loss goal, but I have one in mind. We do get that beautiful brand new life after the leap. Not many people get that kind of second chance.

I'm about 7.5 months post-surgery. I'm off all of my previous meds - high blood pressure, gout, etc. I continue taking two medications unrelated to being fat.

So - maybe you take a lot less of your meds for life, or maybe none? time will tell

you'll do fine

it will be fine

also, you can read the threads I started about my experience, I was scared as well.
Will do! Thank you!

Your comment made me tear up. I still can't picture being 75% of the way to goal. My surgeon hasn't given me a weight loss goal, but I have one in mind. We do get that beautiful brand new life after the leap. Not many people get that kind of second chance.

You will get there. :)

Latest posts

Back