Saturday 3/14 how did you move today?

JackieOnLine

Staff member
it's 9 AM and I feel pretty smug to be able to say I walked a mile. really, two leisurely 1/2 mile walks as one of my dogs can't tolerate more than that, but it counts.

I started jumping jacks this past week and after I do them I will post here again.

if you ran a 10K or are in training you are welcome to post but I am more at the "completely unfit" end of the spectrum where any movement makes a difference.

I plan to post REGULARLY. *stern face*

It sure won't hurt me to participate. I am usually not a joiner but I am not doing all that great so I need to try something different.

All I have managed to do so far today is get coffee. But the day is young!

Well, today I lined the bottom cabinets of my kitchen..involved getting up and down off the floor numerous times. I've done five flights of stairs and will do about 4-6 more.

I find I just don't always want to go outside for various reasons. I can do working out as long as it's in the house - so I have a mini-trampoline/rebounder and keep meaning to jog on it.

I did the jumping jacks again and it's easy, peasy.

we talk about what we eat & how much and when and how we felt about it - but we also need to talk about how we move.

everything counts!

:chores walkdog:

:mowinggrass:

:rollerskating:

:winterswimming:

I'm done for the day now...

Picked up all the dog poop in the yard. Cleaned the patio. Cleaned the patio furniture and put the patio back together again. Built a small fence to keep the dogs from eating my pony tail palm. Did roundup on all my weeds. Then I tie-dyed 10 tshirts and a bathrobe. Cooked dinner, did the dishes, and now I am doing laundry. I will hang the laundry but that's it for today.

No exercise for the sake of exercise but I was very active. Probably about 5 hours worth of pretty constant activity.

Sad to say, the little physical activity I did today was 100 times what I did yesterday and the day before - when I never left the house.

Made a last pass through the RV to make sure it was ready to take down to the storage yard tomorrow. Grocery shopping. Driving to two houses where people said they might have seen Loki, and walking around for 30' or so looking (unsuccessfully) for him. Walking to the Taco Bell a couple of blocks from our house, and also going through the grocery store next to it for a few miscellaneous things.

yes, GO Munchkin!

I can see today is going to be a challenge so I'm not posting until I actually move - anyone else wants to start, feel free. I WILL move, no matter how little.

I so hope someone is taking care of Loki.

Latest posts

Back