Quick Update :)

BebeZed

Today I officially reached the 50% EWL that I've been so eagerly anticipated. I'm just over 5 months out so it looks like I'm on track. I still have a hard time believing this is all working - it just seems WAY too easy. Love it!

I pulled out some clothes that were a bit too tight the last time I tried them on and they fit. Others have gotten too big and have gone into the give-away pile. I'm wearing my favorite pullover sweater that I've not been able to wear for at least 10 years... so obviously I'm feeling good about myself and the mirror is being kind and showing me that I've lost a LOT of weight.

I love days like today :)

WTG, @BebeZed

The ONLY article of clothing I hated "losing" was an awesome Christmas sweater I bought in Michigan one year. I walked out of the store THREE times and still went back and bought it.

Thanks everyone!
I'm starting to think this DS thing might actually work! :)

I am less than two weeks out and I soooo feel the "is this going to work??" fear. But, I just keep looking at all the people that have lost weight and are at or near goal so surely I will be too.

Great work!!!! I look forward to the day I'm there too.

Congratulations! I love reading everyone's updates. It's inspiring and I appreciate your courageous spirit!! You've got this:thumbsup:

Congratulations! Isn't it great?
While the weight loss was amazing, the real 'gift' for me has been maintaining that loss almost 3.5 years out! I have never been successful at that. It just gets better and better!
:ngbbs450d0391e9c80:

Latest posts

Back