Questions

Skinny Mini

I am still learning how to navigate the site, so I hope I am posting this in the correct spot.

So I have been arguing with my insurance company (which lead me to here) and my HR about coverage.

My surgeon's office is trying to help. The insurance manager opened a case for me. Today, my advocate called me and gave me a pre-auth #. YAY! It is pending some additional information. Is that the norm?

What kind of additional information can I expect them to ask?

I am a little bit worried about my Dr.'s office. The physician I had been seeing left the practice and moved out of state. I have only seen my new Dr. at the same practice once. I think we are on the same page about what I want and need, but you never know...

Order a full copy of your medical records ASAP - you may want to look up whatever further information they say they need if your doctor has left the practice.

ET fix "Laetitia" (the winery I was visiting) - I can't believe I typed that - my phone must have done it. Or maybe it was after the sparkling wine tasting ...

Last edited:
Thank you @DianaCox . Did that. Advocate seems to be trying to help, but she is just telling me everything that that surgeon's office is. Still, I am grateful for the help. I am expecting to hear something next week. The insurance manager in the surgeon's office is a fighter! I really like this girl.

I will keep you posted if it looks like I still need help.

Latest posts

Back