powders

cheryl baker

I just got my powder calcium so I do not have to take horse pills.
question. Can I mix it with my powder probiotic and take them at once??
I love the powder idea.. much easier than pills. Are there any others that have powders
thanks

I just got my powder calcium so I do not have to take horse pills.
question. Can I mix it with my powder probiotic and take them at once??
I love the powder idea.. much easier than pills. Are there any others that have powders
thanks
Probably...

I would mix them in some yogurt if it were me.

I don't know about powders, but there are vitamin patches available nowadays that might also work for you. This is a new product so you would definitely need to follow your labs carefully to make sure they are effective for you. Hopefully someone else will come along with more info on the exact name and maybe where to buy them. I haven't tried them as I can take most normal sized pills and I'm using the Bariatric Advantage lozenges and chewies for my calcium.
Make sure the powder is calcium citrate, and make sure you know what amounts to a 500 mg dose so you don't underdose by mistake.

I don't use it, but I administer it to one of my special needs students everyday. It sinks to the bottom of her drink and needs to constantly be swirled around to avoid getting the majority of the chalkiness at the end. And she has it added to flavored water, I would assume the probiotic could be added to that as well, but I would imagine it would be more palatable in something like yogurt, as Liz said.

I would read the labels. Some probiotics like to be taken on an empty stomach. My NOW-10 says to take "between meals or on an empty stomach".

I was getting too constipated from the HUGE calcium horse pills. I switched to liquid Calcium, D3, and Magnesium citrate from Solgar. Bought it on Amazon and I really love it.

What does the liquid taste like. Can you just add it to your coffee? Someone mentioned liquid vits the other day I had not heard of that. They supposedly sell them locally

Latest posts

Back