1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

Powdered Peanut Butter?

Discussion in 'Product Reviews & Promo Codes' started by Munchkin, Oct 20, 2014.

Munchkin

Munchkin Full of Fairy Dust

ISH...shakes? You couldn't make me drink those! I'd try the PB Cake though!

Purple Frog

Purple Frog Well-Known Member

That looks AMAZING. And I've never said that about anything paleo....ever.
    I want one right now. Alas, no sausage and no avocado.

newanatomy

newanatomy Well-Known Member

Must make pretty little cookies. I really don't know though. I will have to run the recipe through MFP and see what they come up with for numbers on it.

southernlady

southernlady Administrator Staff Member

LOL, apparently I had issues eating a "proper" sandwich from the get go...according to the lady who was our housekeeper, maid, etc back when I was a child, I took sandwiches APART. I love bread but apparently prefer eating sandwiches in pieces.

Now, I may take a couple of bites of the bread at first, I end up either using my fork (or my fingers) for most of it leaving the bread behind.

brooklyngirl likes this.
    Innervision

Innervision New Member

I like smoothies with tons of ice so I have been putting PB2 in the blender with a vanilla Premier Protein shake and lots of ice and having that for breakfast. I am pre-op so I will have to see how my tastes change after surgery (scheduled for 9/13/17).

Settledownnow likes this.