Powdered Peanut Butter?

You talking about PB2? My surgeon sold that to his RNY and sleeve patients. I don't see the benefit. Doesn't it still have all the carbs? But no fat. Hmmmm. Let us know if you like it in shakes. I would probably only use it when making my famous Peanut Butter Cake recipe, to get even MORE peanut flavor in the frosting.
ISH...shakes? You couldn't make me drink those! I'd try the PB Cake though!

That's actually a great idea! For me, it makes a HUGE difference to FEEL like I'm eating a sandwich the proper way vs. eating the insides with a knife and fork. That's why I love burger places that wrap in lettuce!
LOL, apparently I had issues eating a "proper" sandwich from the get go...according to the lady who was our housekeeper, maid, etc back when I was a child, I took sandwiches APART. I love bread but apparently prefer eating sandwiches in pieces.

Now, I may take a couple of bites of the bread at first, I end up either using my fork (or my fingers) for most of it leaving the bread behind.

I like smoothies with tons of ice so I have been putting PB2 in the blender with a vanilla Premier Protein shake and lots of ice and having that for breakfast. I am pre-op so I will have to see how my tastes change after surgery (scheduled for 9/13/17).

Latest posts

Back