Pics To Go With my Recent Update

That cracked me up...love your style.

OMG Scott!.....Thxs bud!! SO Glad you ran with that one and saved me...LOL, I didn't even know how to respond to that comment, too embarrassed and modest you know:X3:...AND totally NOT use to getting compliments about how I look...LOL

What a cool sweet thing to say though, especially from our @kirmy whom we all know is quite the "Oratory Ninja";):D.

Last edited:
Wow, look at you!!! Great job. It took everything in me to post pics of myself, too. I grew up in the age of being humble where anyone who liked getting pics or, heaven forbid, liked themselves was considered "conceited". I became so afraid of being conceited that I ended up hating myself. I guess we weren't taught that confidence was actually a good thing. Now I am so delighted when I actually like a picture of myself. It makes me feel normal and happy!
These days everyone is posting "selfies" so posting a picture of your progress is so much more accepted and encouraged. Embrace your changes (you earned them), enjoy your pics and continue to encourage and inspire others.

I haven't heard that song in a long time. I did hear of his passing, so sad. Such talent and so many go this road. I'm amazed at how many are on one drug or another and we have no idea. Even a good friend sometimes it's hard to know.

Here's to maybe one day you get Kenny's kind of money. :) But more important, be happy and enjoy life as it comes.

Well Batman, you look amazing. Good things can happen even when there are scales involved.

And officially...here it comes! NEENER, Neener, told ya so!!!!!

:D:D:D.......never been so happy to be so wrong about something...lol

...:ROFLMAO: and am actually VERY modest and am posting this to mostly help and inspire our pre-ops, because if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone.

Thanks, Rob! Am going in for my DS in the morning and this does inspire me and others I'm sure. I'm hopeful, but still not believing, this will be me in a year's time. And like the others said, you are a handsome fellow! :)

...:ROFLMAO: and am actually VERY modest and am posting this to mostly help and inspire our pre-ops, because if it can happen to me, it can happen to anyone.

Thanks, Rob! Am going in for my DS in the morning and this does inspire me and others I'm sure. I'm hopeful, but still not believing, this will be me in a year's time. And like the others said, you are a handsome fellow! :)

Very nice of you to say those nice words. According to your post, you should be one of us by now??:D:D:D.....I hope all is going well and wish you a quick and speedy recovery and much success!!

Latest posts

Back