Pics To Go With my Recent Update

robs477

Now an Angel in heaven
Just did an edit (below), with my original text I wanted. Liz had to re-size these for me, I couldn't get it to work, thxs again Liz!, and I don't want people to think I'm a bragger or anything, that's NOT my style, I am a Gentleman, (most of the time)....:ROFLMAO: and am actually VERY modest and am posting this to mostly help and inspire our pre-ops, because if it can happen to me, it can happen to ANYONE!!! I NEVER thought id be in this place....

Original Post: Ok, ok….so, just so you’ll know…..this took a LOT of courage…LOL. I still have a “fat brain” you know which has yet to catch up to my body, SO,…I'm still not much for getting my pic taken. That being said, My Daughter had a Xmas Concert today at her school and my Wife made me take some pics and thought I’d post some.

Before at around 355 Lbs....Then After (taken today), at 205 lbs, 150 lbs lost.

SANY0015a copy.jpg

20151206_035500 copy.jpg

20151206_035635 copy.jpg

20151206_040221 copy.jpg

Last edited:
I get an error message and no pix :-(

Oh THERE you are - HELLO, handsome! Wow - big change even since June!

Last edited:
Rob, you have done so well.

Btw, fixed them so they worked. Images are limited to a very generous 250000 KB but cameras (even cell phone cameras) tend to take them in the 3-5 MB size.

Rob, you are looking great buddy! You have done so well and obviously the DS agrees with you.

@DSRIGGS gotta confess I have never heard of Stone Temple Pilots? did I quote something rude?
Haha... No hon. One of their biggest songs Creep had the lyrics, "I'm half the man I used to be". Their lead singer just died last week.. Was a heroin addict, supposedly reformed but 20 years of heroin and alcohol do bad things to your body.

Haha... No hon. One of their biggest songs Creep had the lyrics, "I'm half the man I used to be". Their lead singer just died last week.. Was a heroin addict, supposedly reformed but 20 years of heroin and alcohol do bad things to your body.
@DSRIGGS gotta confess I have never heard of Stone Temple Pilots? did I quote something rude?

Latest posts

Back