Passing along a website my oldest daughter gave me

remind me why people eat PB2, is it lower fat? I know it's powdered...the site says lower calories. is it just more convenient for mixing since it's powered?

The site says 85% less fat calories than traditional peanut butter. Does seem like a great product for recipes though.

remind me why people eat PB2, is it lower fat? I know it's powdered...the site says lower calories. is it just more convenient for mixing since it's powered?
Well, that probably helps that it is easier to mix in the dry ingredients than it is in the wet ingredients. And it may not have the same volume which allows you to use different things like greek yogurt to "plump it up"????

I never tried it but my VSGer sister uses it in shakes since she needs to stay lower fat and it mixes in instead of sinking to the bottom.

yes, the powder would be handy if you were making a smoothie or something, but I was thinking a DSer could just have regular peanut butter.

I never went low fat and that wasn't why I regained - I was doing fine til I went hog wild on the carbs/sugar.

Latest posts

Back