Other than weight loss, what is one of your goals?

OK....since we are getting girlfriend honest here...lol....I had lots of fun sex when I was in college as you should. I was fat in HS, got thin for college and fooled around and found a good man and all of it was fun. Along the way I gained weight, and while the good man stayed with me as I gained weight, we we did go our seperate ways. There was little attention from men. Then, I got thin again and had some fun and met another good man. Then, fat again.

Oh my secret wish list is now is lots fun and sex to make up for everything. And of course, it would be great to find a good man and settle down.

When I listen to interviews of people late in life and they are asked what they wish they did differently about 75% of the time both genders say they should have had more sex.

I can't believe i just shared this, but whatever. Life is short and there is fun to be had.
There is fun to be had!! Again, no judgement here!!!!

I wanted to be able to move again, for my feet not to hurt after a 5 mile walk. But, really, I wanted to be able to wear cute clothes. I always had cute clothes, but I never felt cute. Now, I feel cute in cute clothes. Have I mentioned I love skinny jeans - well, I have on this board about 100 times.

Me in cute clothes.
View attachment 1433[/QUOTE

You look amazing!! I love dressing the same way. I'm totally obsessed with clothes now that I can get some really nice ones for super cheap Lol.

My main reason for having the DS was because the procedure has such a high probability of ridding T2DM for well over 90% of DS patients. It was also quite likely to eliminate high cholesterol, hypertension and sleep apnea in a similar numbers to T2DM resolution.

The other goal was to be healthy so I would be around a very long time for Dianna, Cameron and Collin (wife and sons). Along those same lies I also wanted to be around for my Grandchildren whenever, and if the boys have children. As a cancer survivor Cameron is likely sterile and if not there is a fairly good chance that his sperm would be mutated. He hasn't been tested but we sperm banked as a contingency. I haven't heard from them for a while but 4 or 5 years ago they wanted $800 for annual storage. I was in between jobs at that time so we didn't pay it. It is possible that they threw it out, and if not it is going to be quite expensive for Cameron to make a withdrawal.

So in summary my main reasons/goals for the DS:
  • T2DM , sleep apnea, hypertension and cholesterol resolution (all resolved other than I have mild to low moderate Sleep Apnea but it is much improved as my wife says I hardly snore anymore)
  • Improved health - unfortunately my health got worse
  • Increased life expectancy so I can be there for my family - time will tell
  • Looking damn sexy :D:cool:o_O

My main reason for having the DS was because the procedure has such a high probability of ridding T2DM for well over 90% of DS patients. It was also quite likely to eliminate high cholesterol, hypertension and sleep apnea in a similar numbers to T2DM resolution.

The other goal was to be healthy so I would be around a very long time for Dianna, Cameron and Collin (wife and sons). Along those same lies I also wanted to be around for my Grandchildren whenever, and if the boys have children. As a cancer survivor Cameron is likely sterile and if not there is a fairly good chance that his sperm would be mutated. He hasn't been tested but we sperm banked as a contingency. I haven't heard from them for a while but 4 or 5 years ago they wanted $800 for annual storage. I was in between jobs at that time so we didn't pay it. It is possible that they threw it out, and if not it is going to be quite expensive for Cameron to make a withdrawal.

So in summary my main reasons/goals for the DS:
  • T2DM , sleep apnea, hypertension and cholesterol resolution (all resolved other than I have mild to low moderate Sleep Apnea but it is much improved as my wife says I hardly snore anymore)
  • Improved health - unfortunately my health got worse
  • Increased life expectancy so I can be there for my family - time will tell
  • Looking damn sexy :D:cool:o_O
Type 2 diabetes is the exact reason my hubby had the DS

I've been fat my whole life. Fat kid. Fat teen. Fat adult. I've been looked down on. I've been barked at. I've been forced to stand because there were no chairs available that I could fit into. I just want to know what it feels like to be a normal member of society. Recently, I went to my older two children's open house at their school. My 8-year-old's teachers barely spoke to me, but had long laughing conversations with other parents. The PTA ladies didn't ask me to sign up to join (again). The worst part of it was not noticing that this was happening because it's always been like that. It struck me later on what was happening. Ultimately, this is the real reason that I'm getting the DS. I just wanted to be treated like any other person. Not the scourge of society.

I've been fat my whole life. Fat kid. Fat teen. Fat adult. I've been looked down on. I've been barked at. I've been forced to stand because there were no chairs available that I could fit into. I just want to know what it feels like to be a normal member of society. Recently, I went to my older two children's open house at their school. My 8-year-old's teachers barely spoke to me, but had long laughing conversations with other parents. The PTA ladies didn't ask me to sign up to join (again). The worst part of it was not noticing that this was happening because it's always been like that. It struck me later on what was happening. Ultimately, this is the real reason that I'm getting the DS. I just wanted to be treated like any other person. Not the scourge of society.
Hugs!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back