ok yall back to stuff that matters...Me & Weight loss

Tritto (that's ditto x3) for the ginger tea. Still helps me. Hang in Charris. You're early enough out that the scale will move down again. As a revision the process has been so different for me than my initial WLS. Far less loss (to date) and a hard time keeping things down sometimes still (although much better than it was). I know you want answers now and the clean diet advice from DeeDee is great advice. Optimal really. Of you're having trouble keeping food down you may have to modify it for clean protein you know you tolerate.

Something I tell myself often is that I've got the rest of my life to work this tool. Same goes for you. Think marathon v sprint.

Hope the scale starts moving again soon.

Thanks for all the advice everyone. I'm almost ready to go back to shakes only in the tube until my stomach calms down. Uggghhh. But then I really want to progress steady enough to take the tube out. Who knows. I had Dr's appointments all day, today so i'm tired and to crazy to, think about all this right now.

Proteinsnob, I'm sorry you're going through this I wouldn't want a pain in my azz to go through this that I am going through. If I find relief I will surely let you know. Hugs♡♥♡

Latest posts

Back