1. Please review your surgery details found under your profile.
  2. We have many with MIA Avatars. If you are missing yours, please reload it. Use a browser you normally do not use to check. List is in Announcements: http://bariatricfacts.org/threads/missing-avatars.5131/

Oh happy day

Discussion in 'Main Forum' started by galaxygrrl, Jan 7, 2018.

galaxygrrl

galaxygrrl Well-Known Member

Well, jeans are hard. Right, there are so many fits. Every brand has embroidered jeans these days. I like Anthropologie - though they are expensive. I like Topshop, Driftwood, Free people, etc. But, all the top brands had embroidered jeans from Levi's to Juicy. I would find a brand with fit you like and then see what they have.

writegirl

writegirl Work in Progress

Super cute jeans! Extra victorious NSV! I flew during the Thanksgiving holiday week for the first time post op and for the first time in years, I did not need an extender. It's a great feeling--I haven't tried crossing legs yet. I wonder when that becomes "natural." You're so tiny!

Settledownnow and JackieOnLine like this.
    galaxygrrl

Not needing a seat belt extrender is awesome. Jeans are even more awesome. Bring called tiny 3 times today was even more awesome. Being told I look like a model today was even better - it's really the skinny jeans and the high heal boots.

You will get there. I'm still shocked. It's a mircle.

Settledownnow

Settledownnow Well-Known Member

Here too. I NEVER pay full price, NEVER.

galaxygrrl

The current Anthropolgie sale is killing me. Bought more jeans. They were $49. Hope they fit.

[​IMG]

JackieOnLine and Settledownnow like this.
    Settledownnow

Settledownnow Well-Known Member

They will fit! The jeans are really cute, and I'm in *love* with those shoes!

GrammyLuLu

GrammyLuLu New Member

OMG those are adorable I want to buy them in hopes of someday being able to wear them!! LOL I will refrain!

JackieOnLine and Settledownnow like this.
    galaxygrrl

I ordered a 26 and 27. The issue is I’m 5’3 so they might be too long. But if all the other proportions are fine, I think I can just cut off one of the eyelet holes and it should work. They need to ankle jeans or the bow won’t work. I tried onfhe 32 in the store and they were just a little long, so maybe the smaller sizes will be shorter

I still can’t believe I’m a 26 or 27. And a 32 is way to big. I was a 3x

galaxygrrl

Thoughout my life, I've bought clothes to fit into one day. That day has come. :) Some fit, some just don't work on my body. Kept the tags on everything and always stapled the receipts. Anthropogie took everything back and gave me store credit. Bought a lot on ebay at the begining of my DS journey. Mostly Sundance, most of it did not work when I got small. Kept the tags on. Sold everything that did not fit for 15% more than I paid - 11% eBay fee plus 3% Paypal fee - fun buying it. Great motivation and it all sold fast. Never bought expensive things, I also found a good deal and so everything sold fast when I sold it.

I do have two jackets from Banana Republic that I bought last time I was thin, but on the way up. BR would not take them back since it's been 14 years. They are really pretty.

Good luck with your journey. Jeans are such a lovely NSV. Skinny jeans and boots are the best invention ever! Skinny jeans did not exist last time I was thin.

I tend to wear skinny jeans and boots with heels. Been told I look like a model twice with that look. It's the long legs and boots even if I'm 5'3'

galaxygrrl

They fit perfectly. Need to figure out what to do with the bows so they don’t drag. They are so cute. Not the best photo of me though. Lol

454A1E39-209E-468F-848C-B01E99C517A8.jpeg

GrammyLuLu

GrammyLuLu New Member

Cut the bottom hem between two grommets and then cut the ties. They are a frayed hem so you dont need to worry about hemming them. They look awesome!